Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

“Bitch, I’m Madonna� is one of the 7 songs written with Diplo

Valextra

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I wasn't referring to them praising the quality of the song itself but of the title

Im totally lost now though

Let me help you find yourself then... People getting hyped by a song title without having heard the actual song yet, are as wrongly biased and anticipated as people bashing the title without having heard the song yet EITHER!

Has my point come across?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manul

Coincidentally, it's also the name of one of the tracks on Gaga's new album :derpga:

:dies:

it wasn't laaaahv

blacklistedd

Let me help you find yourself then... People getting hyped by a song title without having heard the actual song yet, are as wrongly biased and anticipated as people bashing the title without having heard the song yet EITHER!

Has my point come across?

Well the first part yes, but the second part no. The song title is pretty bad and admitting so isn't bias. The song itself could be dope as **** for all I know, all im saying is the title is obviously dumb lol obviously

i never said anything about the song itself

Psychedelic

Well the first part yes, but the second part no. The song title is pretty bad and admitting so isn't bias. The song itself could be dope as **** for all I know, all im saying is the title is obviously dumb lol obviously

i never said anything about the song itself

You think the title is really dumb the same way other people think it's really fierce... BIASED either way! It's just the title, we don't know anything alse about the song!!!

But you're making yourself look more biased by saying you're right and they are NOT! LOL!

blacklistedd

You think the title is really dumb the same way other people think it's really fierce... BIASED either way! It's just the title, we don't know anything alse about the song!!!

But you're making yourself look more biased by saying you're right and they are NOT! LOL!

Come on! You're not serious are you? If Gaga made this a song title you'd be talking mad ****. If mostly anyone made this a song title people would be talking **** saying it sounds dumb. I means it genuinely silly. When Britney titled her song Work Bitch I think the general consensus on pop forums was what the **** lol and yet with this everyones like "yaaaasss I can't wait, love, shes amazing". Its like :dies:

The only reason so many people are saying otherwise is because its Madonna and with Madonna people tend to be bias and insist that nearly every move she makes is perfection even when its blatantly silly. I mean thats bias.

Psychedelic

Come on! You're not serious are you? If Gaga made this a song title you'd be talking mad ****. If mostly anyone made this a song title people would be talking **** saying it sounds dumb. I means it genuinely silly. When Britney titled her song Work Bitch I think the general consensus on pop forums was what the **** lol and yet with this everyones like "yaaaasss I can't wait, love, shes amazing". Its like :dies:

The only reason so many people are saying otherwise is because its Madonna and with Madonna people tend to be bias and insist that nearly every move she makes is perfection even when its blatantly silly. I mean thats bias.

Yes, I agree... but that's when you look at it from the other side of the glass. Hello and welcome to this world but not everybody thinks Madonna is perfect, there are plenty of Madonna haters who are also going to be like "what an ego-centered, dumb song title" even if they haven't heard the song yet. That is biased too, in a prejudging way!

and there goes all my hopes for something mature and clever like ROL or COADF  :fail: :emo:

this :cry:

Stefani328

:tea: I really wish artists would stop using Bitch in song titles. It's not cool or cute. It's atrocious. If Gaga used it in a song title( major eye roll) from me. 

judaslover

Madonna, ha Donatella is coming (but in this case, song is about herself, rather than about someone else).

xzxyyxzx

Why is she still trying to remain relevant though, it's hurting no one but her own career

tumblr_mwvr5jZxM71qzcd6yo1_400.gif

NewYorkCity

Inb4 she releases it as a single and peaka somewhere at the top 80, yeah b---h you are madonna :derpga:

Bebe

Diplo is a cool producer and Madonna is a legend. Excited for what they come up with.

If Madonna chooses to skip Australia again with her next tour though  :crossed:

Psychedelic

Inb4 she releases it as a single and peaka somewhere at the top 80, yeah b---h you are madonna :derpga:

:lmao:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived