Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why is Gaga shortening the Tour?

ThatSLAYGUY

Featured Posts

somechick

God yes. I missed her very first show at the Brixton Academy years ago, I lived walking distance from there too. It would've been amazing.

aww. :(

When i win the lottery I am so booking her to do an acoustic show. :dies: (so never, but we can dream right)? ;)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

her next album is "homos-xuals are of sin and you should all repent because i don't want my child gaze koons to grow up around this blasphemous sin so i am singing sections of leviticus and exodus and songs i wrote on my own to cure the sinners" :derpga:

:smh::rip:

GagaXCollection

Maybe Add More Cheek To Cheek Stuff Soon!

ladygagaxcollection.com

Slade

I'm ashamed to be in the same fanbase as some of you guys, wow.

artRAVE is perfect for ARTPOP; it's just a big party. I don't remember the last party I went to that had theatrics. She even said before that this tour was unlike any of her past shows. It is what it is, if you don't like it just ignore it and wait for the next one. Whining about the show isn't going to change her mind, especially after she's been working her ass off rehearsing and creating the show after a f****** crazy album era that was ruined by her management and criticized by a s*** ton of listeners, critics, and even her own damn fans. She just wants to put on a fun show for her fans for an album that she obviously loves the most out of anything she's put out, and y'all are calling her lazy? That's f****** pathetic, and you need to see your way out if you can't see that she's the hardest working artist in the goddamn music industry.

Duella Dvil

Dope has companyyyy make sure it looks its best :music::derpga:

luhl see what you did there

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ThatSLAYGUY

I'm ashamed to be in the same fanbase as some of you guys, wow.

artRAVE is perfect for ARTPOP; it's just a big party. I don't remember the last party I went to that had theatrics. She even said before that this tour was unlike any of her past shows. It is what it is, if you don't like it just ignore it and wait for the next one. Whining about the show isn't going to change her mind, especially after she's been working her ass off rehearsing and creating the show after a f****** crazy album era that was ruined by her management and criticized by a s*** ton of listeners, critics, and even her own damn fans. She just wants to put on a fun show for her fans for an album that she obviously loves the most out of anything she's put out, and y'all are calling her lazy? That's f****** pathetic, and you need to see your way out if you can't see that she's the hardest working artist in the goddamn music industry.

Preach sis  :whitney:

somechick

Maybe Add More Cheek To Cheek Stuff Soon!

artRAVE is meant to be a rave. I really do not see her adding songs from C2C to the setlist.

GagaXCollection

artRAVE is meant to be a rave. I really do not see her adding songs from C2C to the setlist.

But There Is "Born This Way" Which She Sings Acoustic So She Might Add, But I Don't Think So Too :/

ladygagaxcollection.com

somechick

But There Is "Born This Way" Which She Sings Acoustic So She Might Add, But I Don't Think So Too :/

Yes, BTW is acoustic, but she always has an acoustic part to her tour. Plus if she was going to add more acoustic songs, why wouldn't she have already been singing Dope? Acoustic songs don't really fit in with the whole rave theme. I think she just wanted to play BTW stripped back....plus it gave her a chance to use the piano. :dies: I wouldn;t mind if she did add something from C2C, just won't be holding my breath. ;)

Yves

Yes, BTW is acoustic, but she always has an acoustic part to her tour. Plus if she was going to add more acoustic songs, why wouldn't she have already been singing Dope? Acoustic songs don't really fit in with the whole rave theme. I think she just wanted to play BTW stripped back....plus it gave her a chance to use the piano. :dies: I wouldn;t mind if she did add something from C2C, just won't be holding my breath. ;)

Educate ha

Scalp ha

Microwave ha

somechick

Educate ha

Scalp ha

Microwave ha

wasn't trying to do any of those things. Just having a discussion tbh.

Yves

wasn't trying to do any of those things. Just having a discussion tbh.

Discuss it with ha then.  :creepflop:

crownlessking

Anyone calling her lazy because she cut Fashion! needs to leave the fanbase to be honest. I will come for you.
She probaby cut it because it didn't fit with the theme of the show, not because she's lazy. Don't be so disrespectful.

Archived