đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

ABBA

Dodo

Featured Posts

darkwolf

Same. And I became a huge fan of their music as the confessions era was going.

Me too! Madonna introduced me to ABBA. I became a fan instantly!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blake

My mother and myself are probably the biggest fans of ABBA so. :manicure:

I'm talking about this legendary piece which is my favourite song from them ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyebqzm8GBU

• 8 months later...
Henry

Let me bump this thread. Really getting into ABBA lately. Listening to alot of their stuff :legend: 

PrinceGaga

I watched Mamma Mia in the movie theatre 8 times 

iUMsLJB.gif

now I kinda cringe at it but :britney:

Their music is awesome. I'm here for a reunion tour that would never happen :ohwell:

InsideOutright

I LOVE ABBA! :party:

They have so many great songs. I love how some of their songs are very upbeat and happy while others are very sad, but powerful and enjoyable. And the vocal harmonies in every song are so mesmerizing.

I love Mamma Mia!, both the show and movie. I like the show better because it has more humor and there are more songs. My favorite sequence is the beginning of Act II where Sophie is having a bizarre nightmare set to Under Attack. It's not in the movie. I wish so many people didn't hate the movie. It got a lot of negative reviews in the US and the other day I saw the Nostalgia Critic's review of it and I almost cried. :( It's not perfect at all, but I just love how much of a happy movie it is.

I was actually introduced to ABBA from the A*Teens, a teen band that rose to fame by covering ABBA songs with a modern pop feel to them. Their music video for Dancing Queen played all the time on Nickelodeon and I loved it, and then my mother told me that the song was originally by a band called ABBA, and then I was hooked.

• 3 weeks later...
InsideOutright

The Broadway production of Mamma Mia! is closing on September 5. http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Breaking-News-MAMMA-MIA-to-Close-on-Broadway-This-Fall-Movie-Sequel-in-the-Works-20150409

:emo:

It had a great run. Nearly 14 years. Hopefully the London production will keep going for a while.

At least this means the rights for schools and such to perform MM! should be out soon, although there is also a US tour that's doing very well. Maybe that would need to end, too...

bionic

that movie sequel will NEVER come

stuck in development hell along with Hairspray 2: White Lipstick

buy bionic

• 2 weeks later...
daviddarko

OMG ABBA IS LIFE!! I love them so much.

They are THE GODS OF POP :worship:

This song is magical!! :flutter::sara:

Agnetha Fältskog Queen!! :legend:

nickkoko

I love ABBA! I don't know a ton of their songs, but I know a lot of the hits and I especially like SOS and Voulez-Vous!

Ambrosia

A few of my faves.  

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• 1 month later...
InsideOutright

I really don't think a reunion will ever happen. They turned down a BILLION dollar reunion tour offer in 2000. :noparty:

Archived