Bradley

Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?

Featured Posts

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course! I will buy the physical copy. I prefer pop but I like to try new things and I want to support her during this jazz era: she looks so happy!!!!

Of course! I will buy the physical copy. I prefer pop but I like to try new things and I want to support her during this jazz era: she looks so happy!!!!

Spartacus

If you don't buy it for yourself then at least gift it. I swear this base. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

GagaSkeletonWay

And we call this fanbase?

I mean, I know we don't have to like everything Gaga does, in fact, I'm the first one who doesn't but I think they did a pretty good job and the music is really good, even though you don't like the genre, but you should buy it to support Lady Gaga, not to give her sales and stuff, but to support her as an artist. It's just my opinion

bumblebee

Sure thing. I've been to the coffee shop today, it was getting close to midnight and they turned the lights down a little bit and played some vinyl record of Nat King Cole and he sounded just amazing. The jazz music itself has never lost its fragrance, it's just that our life today seems more dynamic while jazz is more about slow, beautiful moment you can enjoy. Although I love uptemo records too 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived