Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will / Did you buy 'Cheek to Cheek'?

Bradley

Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy Cheek 2 Cheek?

Featured Posts

Computer

I bought the iTunes for Bang Bang and the Target for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered.

Bang Bang & Bewitched are two of the very best tracks. It was such an effective but dirty little trick to get me to buy multiple copies :grr::legend::grr::legend: :dead:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Bang bang i hit the store bang bang i looked at my wallet. bang bang and it was empty bang bang. my stupidness shot me doooown

Monster Voices

Probably not. I rarely buy CDs. I have all Gaga albums but somewhere in my mind I don't consider this to be one. It's not really my thing. Don't get me wrong I really like the songs so far but I'm underhyped about the album. So maybe after a while I'll get to love it and will go buy it - who knows. :ohwell:

Forever and Always!

Jenniferella

Then you need to go get a copy, regardless of your opinion on it, or never say anything bad about Gaga again because you are ruining her reputation and budget. Not to mention she wants you to hear this album and after all she's done for us you could give something back

:madge:

Spotify ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I bought it, and it's perfect! Her voice is in its purest form, I think everyone that haven't listened to it after listening won't regret it!

I bought another one today, The Starbucks version. :zilla:

Still waiting for the autographed one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Mills locked this topic

Archived