đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official: Jazz Album Coming Out in September

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

tIA9l5Al.jpg?1

I think it'd be interesting if this album was promoted properly and not to just Gaga stand / Tony stans / related / ushers in a resurgence of Jazz music as pop music, I mean Daft Punk brought funky discoesque music back last year and a lot of the music scene really is kinda stale lately, this could with good promo (Which so far, the two seem to be promoting it) bring forwarth more acoustic, jazz, or just toned down music or at least bring more exposure to the style which might in turn influence Gaga in her future albums- I mean something more toned down and about what she experienced during this era would be quite a powerful album, so Cheek to Cheek if treated correctly could bring exciting things... again- it's just a duet Tony Bennet / Lady Gaga album, so those high hopes are probably a major reach.

I'm so here for it if this is the real album cover

Look at those clowns

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elsongalang

^ I so agree! With Lady Gaga's undeniable influence among music fans, this album with Tony will surely bring Jazz in the limelight back. I am not sure as to the status of Jazz in other countries, but here in Asia, it is quite endangered. I also see that this album will gain some critical acclaims especially with Tony, the Jazz legend himself. And I am sure that Gaga can pull this off- she has the powerful, solid vocals very suited for Jazz! I even remember what she told at the Monster Ball at Madison "They told me I cannot do pop. I better do theater".

I am pretty sure that this will also gain Grammy nominations. This album is simply something exciting- Jazz Legend Plus the Pop Queen. As for ARTPOP, DWUW is a strong contender for Pop Collab, and even for the Pop Vocal Album. Lady Gaga is a Grammy brand and whatever she puts out there, it is surely a must hear. Good thing she put Aura, Venus and GUY as the first three songs. Because if you are a critic, the first three songs are the most crucial. And if you put these songs in the context of Pop Genre, it is no wonder Grammy-deserving album. Because POP is not just popular- it is about music boundary breaking songs. 

Archived