💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga Tattoo!

LoathingReality

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From your wording I thought you were the artist! :O It looks great though. :)

Amazing tattoo, normally these things look tacky but they did a very professional job. How much did it cost you, though? :scared:

LoathingReality

Amazing tattoo, normally these things look tacky but they did a very professional job. How much did it cost you, though? :scared:

Oh God. I'm from Sweden so I have nooo clue, but 2500 swedish crowns and it took about three hours to finish :)

Oh God. I'm from Sweden so I have nooo clue, but 2500 swedish crowns and it took about three hours to finish smile2.png

At what shop did you have it done?

ARTPOP Gypsy

That's amazing! Portraits are difficult to get because they don't always look like the original but you got a great tattooist to do it.

I've got two Gaga related tattoos but I'm afraid of getting any portraits. My mom would probably disown me for one. :sweat:

Wow nice. I could never get something like that, I usually get sick of certain pictures after seeing them so much (on forums, ipod, itunes, on TV, websites etc)

Oh forgot to add, how long did that take to get done? Was it all in one sitting? Did it hurt? Sorry for all the questions lol

question-time3.jpg

Archived