💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

People here don't realize that if this was ever released, she would have gained so much from streaming points and could have made DWUW reach much higher positions on the charts, and ultimately helped album sales overall. The song is among, if not the best song on ARTPOP, and not having benefited from a mv killed both the single and the album :cry:

Possibly, it could have also been the album and tours kiss of death too though to an extent with some of the GP. If the allegations against both turn out to be true the over the top s-xual nature would just be focused rather than the overall message of what she's conveying (i.e. the meat dress) which of course would be people thinking it's about what TMZ and Buzzfeed are reporting it's about. Her decision (or labels) makes sense to 'protect' her from that possibility. She just got screwed by association really, had the Xtina duet been the original a lot of this wouldn't even be an issue.

GagaMyBlood95

Then you are a vile person if you can't understand that its a slap in the face to the victims of R. Kelly and Terry R and every other rape victim out there... what is so ****ing hard to grasp? How about Casey Anthony join the Real Housewives of orange county or...better yet Dance Moms,

Please, no insults... I didn't attack anyone, I'm just saying how I feel and I have the right to do so as do you..

tbh barely anyone actually knows about it apart from fans and TMZ so dramatic fans can take a seat. 

i've told 4 of my friends about the 30 second leak and all of them have been like "what?! the video is out" NOBODY outwith the fanbase knows about the snippet leaking. what has already been leaked will do absolutely no damage to her whatsoever. if anything its got news channels actually talking about her again. 

Edited by jxckk

Take your bubblegum, your bible, and go listen to Katy Perry or Ariana Grande  :later:

What a ****ing stupid reply. Can you even imagine that you might be talking to somebody who has been s-xually abused AND has almost never ****ing once in years said anything negative about Gaga? It wasn't even a criticism; I thought she made a tough choice and that takes more guts than some people will ever have. You're doing her and her art a disservice (as well as insulting her intelligence) by making this into such a black and white issue.

You sound ridiculous.  Gaga has to face the consequences for an unreleased project that she tried to make sure never saw the light of day?  Sometimes you can't see how something looks until you step back and examine the finished product.  The video concepts of her writhing around in the newspaper dress of negative articles, or of people messing with her body while she's unconscious on an operating table are actually really interesting and fit great with the song's message.  Maybe in the conceptual and filming stage they seemed great, but when Gaga sat down to edit the video she saw how bad some of it looked.

You should be giving Gaga major props for having the good judgement and strength of character to shelve the video even though she knew how much money it cost and how much the single needed it for charting purposes.  At the end of the day, Gaga made the tough call where it counts, and if you can't see that...well, I'll stop right there or I'll probably get a warning point.

Hmm, I do see your point. I guess Im just getting fed up with the whole thing at this point. I guess what im trying to say is it can be kind of difficult to defend Gaga in this case when nobody really knows what actually happened with the video, since she kept so silent about it. I mean even a brief explanation or something would have helped. I wasn't trying to put her down.  :hug:

giskardsb

I'm not one of those people who cling onto past eras, but this entire era I've felt like she hasn't given a ****. She doesn't seem as motivated and goal driven as she used to be. I love the album, but everything outside of the music has been a mess. She doesn't seem to care anymore.

Her goals are probably different now. It doesn't mean she's any less goal oriented.

hijadeputa

Can anyone please shut down this thread? Its depressing 

What public? So far, I've only seen reactions from:

- Little Monsters

- TMZ (sleazemongers)

- Access Hollywood (TMZ lite)

None of them represent the public.

BTW, the best -- and for me, only -- way to watch the TMZ segment is with the sound on mute when the TMZ assholes are talking. (This applies to any TMZ story.)

Facebook comments are up the wazoo

SpadesToStart

Hmm, I do see your point. I guess Im just getting fed up with the whole thing at this point. I guess what im trying to say is it can be kind of difficult to defend Gaga in this case when nobody really knows what actually happened with the video, since she kept so silent about it. I mean even a brief explanation or something would have helped. I wasn't trying to put her down. :hug:

I do agree with that. I too wish Gaga would have been more open about what went down with DWUW. All the secrecy is what has fueled all the media criticisms and fan arguments.