Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Travis

What's happening?

Devin used the PoV on Brittany and nominated Zach as a replacement. Everyone's pissed. Apparently Zach called out Frankie at the meeting. People are cussing left and right and are mad. Devin's hiding in the HoH room. Amber coming clean saying Devin took over her noms and that Hayden/Nicole weren't apart of the plan. Zach exposed the Bomb Squad to Hayden, which also exposes Christine (who's in an alliance with Hayden & Nicole). It's such a mess.

Morphine Prince

Devin used the PoV on Brittany and nominated Zach as a replacement. Everyone's pissed. Apparently Zach called out Frankie at the meeting. People are cussing left and right and are mad. Devin's hiding in the HoH room. Amber coming clean saying Devin took over her noms and that Hayden/Nicole weren't apart of the plan. Zach exposed the Bomb Squad to Hayden, which also exposes Christine (who's in an alliance with Hayden & Nicole). It's such a mess.

OMG what about Devin's promise to Pow Pow? WTF????

Gagz

:udidnt:

Travis

AND...

Hayden is now a member of the Bomb Squad. Zach is supposedly out. Zach and Pow Pow got into a huge argument,too.

Such a mess :smh: This house is so paranoid.

Travis

Frankie and Hayden were working out in the backyard with Nicole & Victoria on the hammock when Frankie says it "makes your abs pop like Pink Champagne". Pink Champagne is an Ariana song in which Victoria picked up on right away. They went on talk about how they both like her "new song" Problem.

I want someone to expose him :deadbanana:

The girls filled up condoms with water and started throwing them at the guys :rip:

Travis

The girls filled up condoms with water and started throwing them at the guys :rip:

Amber got pegged in the face with a flower bomb :lmao:

aquaprincess

kinda mad that tonights episode is getting preempted by a baseball game here. so i wont get to watch it until way after.

Morphine Prince

Donny is the best of this cast. I wonder if Devin will get into more of a mess. I hope they evict him soon.

iloveit123

Wow, the first week was insanely entertaining!! I wasn't expecting it to be. I am so glad hottie Zach stayed, though he needs to learn to speak better when having his big moments in front of the house, haha. Though this endears me to him as well.

The flirtmance with Frankie is cute too.... oh and by the way, I recently heard Ariana Grande speak and she has let's just say "an urban accent" while Frankie doesn't at all, lol.

Archived