Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

WOW. So 2 HOH's, each nominates two housemates and then those 4 battle and then the two that win dethrone the other HOH.

aquaprincess

So does the week go on as normal after BOTB? Or is there no veto?

Good question..hmm

Live feed update: The mother of three Brittany is up at the crack of dawn cooking slop patties in the oven :dies:

aquaprincess

I don't subscribe to the feeds but i follow people on twitter thàt watch them so i get updates.

migamiga

Omg I'm so happy there are BB fans here! Killing two obsessions with one forum here!

So far, I really don't like anyone. Frankie is a bit much (I honestly thought he was gonna win the Team American thing; glad he didn't), Paola is like Gina Marie's twin- even with the obsession with Cody is reminiscent of GM and Nick, Devin is playing too hard too quick, Derrick seems like an ego-maniac, and Zach is just rude. 

I guess so far I like Hayden (kind of reminds me of Frank), Nicole (but I could see her cute, dork act getting annoying), Joey, Donny, Amber, and Miss MILF Brittany  :heat:

Innovative

POV Winner Spoiler:

Donny won the POV. Most likely to be replaced by Joey who would presumably be backdoor'ed.

Team America down a member already lmao another failed twist by CBS

Archived