Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

It's true. It was said. She was brought up because they were talking about planes, and then it went to the Galactic trip.

That should be grounds for dismissal on Frankie's part :fan:

OMG Caleb is going towards the light :emma: When and why did this happen? Do you know? :toofunny:

It happened because they were celebrating that Nicole went on the block.

Levine

Only Victoria knew who was Ariana Grande, but of course they made it seems that everyone knew who was her. Pathetic.

It's all pathetic.

Frankie is pathetic, the next eviction is pathetic, the fact that those 5 assholes actually are going to make final 5 is pathetic.

I still root for Derrick: he's playing the game without being an annoying brat like the others. 

I started to watch BB just a few days ago. I've watched all 25 episodes now and am offically addicted.

From the people left-

LIKE : Cody, Derrick, Victoria, Zach, Julie :hor:

DISLIKE: Frankie, Caleb, Christine and Donny.

Hauser

i want to be friends with him. :hor:

He is so hot but so useless I hate how he just does what Derrick tells him to do. I think Zach is the hottest and then Caleb. 

Me and my sister just started watching Big Brother this year and we have gotten so addicted! She's mostly watching for Frankie though  :roll: Anyways i'm so curious to see who goes home tonight.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

I hate how he just does what Derrick tells him to do.

that might be a great move though. I hope he or Nicole wins

Blue Jeans

Derrick really is the best player, he has everyone on the palm of his hand...

I loathe frankie, what he did to Zak was despicable, but i guess that's the game, he's just way too fake imo...

I love Caleb, Donny, Cody is cute but dumb, Victoria is so dumb omg :fail: .. i couldnt care less for Christine..,

i'm still Sad that Zack left, the house feels so boring now... it'll be hilarious if Nicole leaves tho :sharon:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived