Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

Levine

Un****INGbelievable ughhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so mad right now!

What kind of RETARD has Zach? I hate that asshole with a passion! I hate all of them, but I still think Derrick is the least horrible of that house (considering Donny would never win).

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks about Frankie, he was one of my favorite players. I hope he still stays. I get all the hate against Zach now, what a c*nt. And Nicole too. (considering @BigBrotherLeaks is real) I do like Derrick though, he seems pretty smart about the game. In important alliances but away from drama, for the most part. 

Innovative

OMG THE FEEDS TONIGHT

BB of course made the ****ing BOTB invidiual, Frankie won when Caleb was throwing it the whole time. Now Derr / Cody / Caleb and Zack all hate Frankie and he just told them all the truth about his sister!

OMG THE FEEDS TONIGHT

BB of course made the ****ing BOTB invidiual, Frankie won when Caleb was throwing it the whole time. Now Derr / Cody / Caleb and Zack all hate Frankie and he just told them all the truth about his sister!

YES!! Reading the live tweets, I'm not a subscriber to the CBS live feeds thing, but I can't wait to watch. 

Innovative

This is the most emotion I've ever seen Victoria show this entire summer (finding out about Ariana)

Still hate Frankie though. Him talking about his followers is making me nauseous. Using his grandpa as a scapegoat is making me nauseous. Him thinking he's famous because of Ariana and that Ariana is god's gift to the world is making me nauseous

Morphine Prince

Does anyone else like Nicole? I like her tbh. I also like Donny and Derrick. 

And last night was so much. Frankie is just ugh.... kind of pathetic. 

Innovative

Does anyone else like Nicole? I like her tbh. I also like Donny and Derrick. 

And last night was so much. Frankie is just ugh.... kind of pathetic. 

I stayed up till 4 AM watching all that drama, it was like crack

Morphine Prince

I stayed up till 4 AM watching all that drama, it was like crack

Do you know where I can watch it? I can't find it on YouTube... sometimes they upload stuff. 

Innovative

Do you know where I can watch it? I can't find it on YouTube... sometimes they upload stuff. 

No I watched it on the live feeds, sorry. But the episode I guess on Wednesday will show it? 

Morphine Prince

No I watched it on the live feeds, sorry. But the episode I guess on Wednesday will show it? 

I guess. I also want to watch Nicole's drama from Thursday lol. I just keep up with the feeds on Twitter but I can't wait to watch it! 

Archived