💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother 16 (US)

Nick

Featured Posts

Lemme put this under a spoiler tag

Later on twitter "BackdoorFrankie" was trending.

Anyway, I just found this 

So yes, the ugly, annoying, embarrassing and stupid rat is staying in the house for another week. 

This is so frustrating, I am perched on my twitter right now getting al the updates from BBLeak but I still have hope that even if ______ is put up on the block there is still the chance for Frankie to get backdoored. Come through Beastmode and make a big move :giveup: 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is caleb doing seriously :millie:  he was my favorite but this kid is so ****ing stupid  :grr:

and the irony that he calls himself "beast mode" yet he is the biggest b---h in the house 

Morphine Prince

No one is making power moves like wtf

*** Mode Cowboy didn't do **** :roll: 

Joey's opinion on the house guests (she DRAGS Christine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV9l9o1RD2w 

Levine

I can't believe they've already used the button like that's some pointless ****

They didn't know the purpose of the button, right?

They didn't know the purpose of the button, right?

They don't but doesn't it reverse the entire week's things? so would that mean it reverses Frankie winning HOH or it reverses the evictions :0

I'm calling it now that Derrick will win

They don't but doesn't it reverse the entire week's things? so would that mean it reverses Frankie winning HOH or it reverses the evictions :0

Yes, Frankie will lose his HoH. Julie said they can go from HoH to being evicted :excited2: Hoping for Frankie to go soon.

Levine

It reverses the entire week, yes. The two nominees will be safe and Frankie no more HOH.

I'm not crazy for Derrick, but he deserves to win among those losers. 

Dave Cookie

Them not pushing the button was Frankie's only way of remaining safe for the week. I'm rooting for Derrick and Frankie so hopefully frankie can get HOH again and send cody or caleb out the door.

Morphine Prince

This is UN****INGBELIEVABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16xRkMFcGs

I've never seen someone so full of himself. Can't wait to see ITS reaction when it'll be evicted and the public will destroy its ugly ass.

It is a joke. 

I went from thinking he was annoying, to liking him, to feeling sorry for him (b/c of his grandpa), to liking him more, then to absolutely hating him now. He is trash. He thinks everyone loves him. I'm betting CBS won't have Ariana Grande's brother getting booed though. Christine deserved it though. She is also trash. 

I am rooting for Derrick to win. And if he doesn't win, I just hope Frankie doesn't. 

Spoiler about the HOH and the new nominees. 

The ugly gremlin has finally been nominated along with Victoria (Caleb is the new HOH). I'm pretty sure it'll win the Veto now. 

Archived