💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you like not having a storyline?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

I think it is better like this, it fits better. I LOOOVED Monster Balls story because it was so fluid and went well but imo Born This Way Balls story was unclear and messy.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatSLAYGUY

Born This Way Balls story was unclear and messy.

I totally agree 

can you guys shut the **** up with the "uh its a rave its a rave, duh" its STILL a concert put on by a musician, not some sleazy dj. 

why must you guys resort to that phrase "its a rave" to compensate for some "subjective" problems that some people may or may not have with the tour. 

you know what they dont have at a rave? a live band, a singer, multiple costume changes, live singing, melodies for gods sake. its still a concert and gaga is known for her theatricality and CREATIVITY. not having a story line isnt the end of the world, but it does consistently with this era showcase a lack of ideas. you know what they dont have at raves? songs like do what you want, fashion, paparazzi, alejandro, MANiCURE, gypsy, just dance. those aren't  rave songs as far as im concerned so obviously its still a concert first and foremost. 

:tea:  :applause:

Archived