Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"I used to Love Lady Gaga then........."

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It's interesting that ever since Judas...her career hasn't been the same...BTW and everything before did so well...Judas was a very catchy song, but people were afraid to like AND offended at the same time...it was way to controversial. The singles after did ok, but she's never had a #1 since Judas became a single. That tells me something even with Applause, DWUW, and G.U.Y....she can never catch a break. People just look at her now as a gimmick who wants to shock people, yet people don't seem to mind when Miley does it...like...what kind of double standard world is this...:laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Glamourpuss

I used to love Lady Gaga and then.... The Edge of Glory video happened. It didn't do the song justice and was a very poor effort.

Then I got over it and went back to loving her.

But then... ARTPOP happened. Applause was OK but the album was bad (my opinion, sorry). It took me a long while to get over it.

But I love her again now and I have 3 artraves coming up. :) I even have ARTPOP zone :)

Paws up forever. :laughga:

But back on topic.... Judas wasn't the best choice but I know a few people who say its the only decent song she's done. I like Judas but the song didn't wow. Lady Gagas songs always had the wow factor.

Phlop

Shouldn't have released Judas. It was a mess as a single so early in its era.

And I do believe judas was her choice.

BYE

SychosSoChic

I don't think that's what damaged her career. The quality of her work just isn't as good was it was. She's still a good artist, but she was an absolutely incredible artist in 2010.

I dunno…I like ARTPOP waaaay more than her previous albums  :shrug:

Her one year off didn't do her any favours either (yes she was recovering, but there was basically nothing coming from her for a whole year). Her absence nearly made me go over to the Lorde side, it was a very dark time in my life  :emo:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Tokyo Rose

I think it's pathetic to care about Gaga losing or gaining fans.

Judas is clearly an amazing song, so of course it deserved the single treatment.

Rollercoaster

did these people think poker face was about a card game? lmfao

Was firework about exploding people?

Judas was a great ****ing song.

Everything she did on BTW was polarizing but it was truly ART because it was so brave.

ARTPOP wasn't as brave and thus the ART seemed watered down. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Hexxx

Judas is the only song i refuse to listen to because it has a scary futuristic message. yeah it's about forgiveness but the lyrics. it is in future tense like she said

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Tropico

Judas was a great ****ing song.

Everything she did on BTW was polarizing but it was truly ART because it was so brave.

ARTPOP wasn't as brave and thus the ART seemed watered down.

4th time today I've seen you said something like that about ARTPOP. 3rd time today I've seen you just throw it in there even though it had nothing to do with the topic. We get it. You don't like ARTPOP but you don't have to be like this about it. God. :roll:

I dunno…I like ARTPOP waaaay more than her previous albums :shrug:

Her one year off didn't do her any favours either (yes she was recovering, but there was basically nothing coming from her for a whole year). Her absence nearly made me go over to the Lorde side, it was a very dark time in my life :emo:

The first part when I read I was like "YYYYAAAAASSS tell 'em all! :excited: "

Then the 2nd paragraph I was just like "bye sycho." and I have a feeling Gaga wrote the song Judas about you. Psh. Lorde. Nooo. :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

JustPokeHerFace

I was listening to The Fame in the car with my friend on Sunday, and she said she liked Lady Gaga until she became "too weird" (after TFM). 

SychosSoChic

The first part when I read I was like "YYYYAAAAASSS tell 'em all! :excited: "

Then the 2nd paragraph I was just like "bye sycho." and I have a feeling Gaga wrote the song Judas about you. Psh. Lorde. Nooo. 

Everywhere I go people are like "yasssss"  :gaga:

And clearly you have not heard the hit that is A World Alone, or the masterpiece of Tennis Court  :zilla: Don't you tell me you weren't feeling the loneliness, the sorrow at having no Mother Monster to watch over you? And I stay strong mind you, I didn't fall for the Royals bandwagon even though it looked so much fun, I said no to that fanbase  :giveup:  Do you know how hard it was? Saying no to a #1 grammy award winning single?  :giveup:  DO YOU? 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived