💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

the new crytsarium is :flop:

It was weird at first, but hopefully it means no more 120,000 points just to reach a Magic +3. It feels like the Sphere Grid without having to collect spheres - just select the role you want to upgrade every time you advance a level.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

Lord Axel

I looove Final Fantasy, not so much the whole series, but only a select few P: I love 7 to death, 8 was alright for how far I got (not that far but 2 of my friends kind "ruined" it for me), and 9 is amazing so far (I'm playing that now), and definitely my favorite behind 7 :D I do definitely wanna play 6 eventually too P:

I have kind of a bipolar relationship with 13, I love the characters and story and everything, but the combat is just, annoying at times. Not to mention at one point I love playing it and other points I hate it :T Idk, I'm stuck on a boss right now and I have no clue when I'll start playing again P:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

zexion_armando

I looove Final Fantasy, not so much the whole series, but only a select few P: I love 7 to death, 8 was alright for how far I got (not that far but 2 of my friends kind "ruined" it for me), and 9 is amazing so far (I'm playing that now), and definitely my favorite behind 7 :D I do definitely wanna play 6 eventually too P:

I have kind of a bipolar relationship with 13, I love the characters and story and everything, but the combat is just, annoying at times. Not to mention at one point I love playing it and other points I hate it :T Idk, I'm stuck on a boss right now and I have no clue when I'll start playing again P:

Im the opposite. I only like 3 characters (Lightning, Fang, and maybe Vanille when she isn't lying) but the combat is flawless. Just the game had issues opening up the combat to show its true talent.

Final Fantasy XIII's battle-system was the only redeeming quality of that game, in my opinion.

Towns, shops, NPCs, etc. give Final Fantasy all their charm, and that was completely lost with XIII.

I wasn't impressed by anything I saw in the Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo, so I'll be completely ignoring that one.

The real Final Fantasy XIII, as far as I'm concerned. :thebadromancer:

I finally finished Final Fantasy 6 (GBA version). :party: Terra and Celes is my fav FF6 characters.

Kefka is such a funny **** and a nutjob. :dies:

Took me a while to finish the game cause I'm such a graphic ***** :red: . I think Square Enix should do remake on FF6 instead of FF7.

My fav part of the game was the Celes had to play Maria. :flutter:

Edited by Goldenhen

zexion_armando

I finally finished Final Fantasy 6 (GBA version). :party: Terra and Celes is my fav FF6 characters.

Kefka is such a funny **** and a nutjob. :dies:

Took me a while to finish the game cause I'm such a graphic ***** :red: . I think Square Enix should do remake on FF6 instead of FF7.

My fav part of the game was the Celes had to play Maria. :flutter:

Whats funny is that most of the SNES games look good still, since sprites never age bad.

zexion_armando

Is there only two cinematic cut scenes for FF6?

2 or 3 on the PS1 version I think. The opening, the ending, and I think the climax.

Or only 1, the intro.

Yeah, the PS1 ports of the SNES games only had two or three CGI scenes each.

I agree that sprites age much better than 3D games. The sprites will always be as sharp and vibrant as they were 20 years ago, but going back and playing old 3D games, all I notice are blurry textures and jagged edges.

*Versus-Trademark.jpg

Some news update on FF development projects

Versus 13

- Nomura recently did the latest check of the game. The visual expression capability has improved from the trailer that was released last year.

- The game has a mix of real time and Visual Works pre-rendered CG. The ratio is 7 real time to 3 pre rendered.

- The scene where Noctus and Stella meet for the first time has been made into a pre-rendered scene. This is because it's an example of an area where adding player control would not have a big effect.

- Square Enix won't be holding an event ala last year's January press conference this year. However, Nomura said that he'd like to make some sort Versus related announcement/showing this year, although he can't say when or where.

- The next time we see Versus XIII, we will get a look at it being controlled on actual hardware.

FF X HD

Regarding Final Fantasy X HD, Nomura mentioned that development on the game has started.

Source

I'm starting to lose interest with Versus. As awesome as it looks, it's been in development for almost six years now. We still don't get much information, other than a new vague trailer every other year or so.