💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gypsy won't be a single?

Mambain

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

I think we can be sure that Gypsy won't have a music video. At the beginning, looking at an Artrave: ARTPOP Ball tour dates I thought that Gaga had a 20+ days gap in June to film Gypsy video, but now we just see her chilling in New York. Sooooo, I mean I don't know what to say. It happens second album in a row, that best songs of the album don't get to be released as singles.

What are you thoughts, why Gypsy wasn't chosen to be the lead single of the album or the 2nd single? Was it a well-thought idea or a mistake?

1. She has week off after her LA show. (most of vvideos are shoot there)

2. Gypsy isn't the best song from ARTPOP and Scheisse/HML isn't the best song from BTW

3. No, it shouldn't have been lead nor the 2nd single

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would of most likely flopped so im happy she's moved on from ARTPOP

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

2. Gypsy isn't the best song from ARTPOP and Scheisse/HML isn't the best song from BTW

If they aren't the best songs, I'd be really interested in knowing what you think is?  :shocked:

Bebe

Everyone so scared about it flopping... Who cares?  We got the best video of her career for G.U.Y

I was going through her old videos today. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is one of her best videos from The Fame and it was only for promo. I think it would be awesome if she kept releasing these ARTPOP films, she is making enough money from the tour #MusicNotTheBling

Slayer

Not releasing Gypsy as the lead single was such a huge lapse in judgement. With the right promo, it would have smashed, IMO. It's a better song than Applause. It's a better song than Roar.  Everybody I know who has listened to it has instantly loved it.

I honestly don't know what her management were thinking. And to think Applause wasn't even going to be on the album, let alone a lead single. Such poor, poor management this era.

Quality's subjective, but popularity isn't. And those songs are easily the most popular.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

HighwayFantasy

Is this for real? I mean, you can have your favorites but musically those are just the best songs Gaga ever created. 

Gaga is Life

I'm pretty devo about how this era's turned out tbh. Its lack of success has meant lack of promo which has lead to lack of performances, a music video, Gaga coming to Australia (she still will for the tour tho) and Gaga not being played on radio. She went all out for a G.U.Y. music video and seemed to have forgotten about the song being a single. To me, she seems disinterested in ARTPOP of late. Maybe she's just focusing on future stuff. But there was a Properly Long wait for ARTPOP.

Still, at least we have the music of the album to love. And that's worth a lot. Especially when Venus is on. This does have a point to Gypsy being a single btw I did kinda forget about the topic of the thread though :flop: Because of her seemed disinterest and lack of promo people don't know about G.U.Y.. So how's Gypsy meant to succeed if people don't end up knowing about it?

Everyone so scared about it flopping... Who cares?  We got the best video of her career for G.U.Y

I was going through her old videos today. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich is one of her best videos from The Fame and it was only for promo. I think it would be awesome if she kept releasing these ARTPOP films, she is making enough money from the tour #MusicNotTheBling

IMO G.U.Y music video didn't top Alejandro

There was never "a gap to film Gypsy", there was only "a gap" :later:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tropico

Uh, you can't see into the future can you? No? No. So you don't know for a fact Gypsy won't be a single.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Gypsy should have been the third single instead of GUY.

It's potential was huge, it's a pity gaga and her team screwed another era after the btw era mess.

Bebe

IMO G.U.Y music video didn't top Alejandro

IMO Alejandro is an odd choice for her best music video.

w1hk.gif

Not releasing Gypsy as the lead single was such a huge lapse in judgement. With the right promo, it would have smashed, IMO. It's a better song than Applause. It's a better song than Roar.  Everybody I know who has listened to it has instantly loved it.

I honestly don't know what her management were thinking. And to think Applause wasn't even going to be on the album, let alone a lead single. Such poor, poor management this era.

Quality's subjective, but popularity isn't. And those songs are easily the most popular.

THIS. Even those people who don't listen to Gaga loved the song when I showed them. And I'm I'm I'm chorus was extremely catchy with my parents

Tropico

Is this for real? I mean, you can have your favorites but musically those are just the best songs Gaga ever created imo but it isn't a fact because it's a subjective topic.

Fixed it for you.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived