💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I've had 2 auto accidents- Both while listening to Gaga

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Born Brave

The first accident was in November of 2008 the day after I bought The Fame and was listening to Poker Face- I rear ended someone and got hit in the head with an airbag.

The 2nd accident was in December of 2013 while listening to Do What U Want- I hit a deer doing 70mph and totaled the car. 

I dont know why I shared this but I just thought it was funny and never really thought about it until now. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

One time i almost ran a red light while jammin to Aura. Of course that cant compare to your incidents but yeah whatevs :toofloppy:

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

The first accident was in November of 2008 the day after I bought The Fame and was listening to Poker Face- I rear ended someone and got hit in the head with an airbag.

The 2nd accident was in December of 2013 while listening to Do What U Want- I hit a deer doing 70mph and totaled the car. 

I dont know why I shared this but I just thought it was funny and never really thought about it until now. 

And what did your Poker Face look like after you rear ended the car? 

No need to go all out on that deer's body just cuz Gaga was singing Do What U Want With My Body sis, we don't like animal abusers :derpga:

djBuffoon

I can't tell you how many times I've completely ignored the fact that I was on the road because Gaga was on. It's only her.

Ladey Gagz

Are you always listening to Gaga tho? If you are then it aint something special :laughga:

You think that's funny? :what:

THIS :lmao:

Ladey Gagz

No need to go all out on that deer's body just cuz Gaga was singing Do What U Want With My Body sis, we don't like animal abusers :eli:

NNNNN :lmao: :LMAO: SCREAMING

RAMROD

You are next sacrifice to Illuminati, it has been chosen.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born Brave

You think that's funny? :what:

Kinda lol. I wasnt seriously injured. That gif tho lol. 

One time i almost ran a red light while jammin to Aura. Of course that cant compare to your incidents but yeah whatevs :toofloppy:

OMG I ran a redlight too when Applause was leaking and couldn't focus on anything for trying to get the song pulled up on Z100s mobile site so I could hear it. I could have been killed! 

Flawless

well if u listen to Gaga a lot then it wouldn't be a coincidence :usrs:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

that people on the road are prone to this behaviour that they attribute to gaga's music (although what a dubious claim) is why i'll never drive. i don't think it's funny at all. i mean yikes.

Archived