đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?

Born To Slay

Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Where would Do What U Want have peaked if it was performed at the YMA?

• Top 3
    • Top 5

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingOfSpain

It was top 3 in Canada  :) so I voted top 3 too 

The video was going to be so polemic, so I guess the streaming points would have pushed it so much higher!  :popcorn:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Definitely top 10. And have she released DWUW on iTunes and on radio in the same week as the YMA's, without all the other promo singles, it could have gone to top 5. 

Born To Slay

why couldn't it be performed?

She sang Dope instead

Optimus

Dope reached top 10 because it there was a deal with Youtube to promote the performance IIRC. This is the only reason why Dope peaked inside top 10. If the deal was for DWUW, top 5 for sure

Born To Slay

Dope reached top 10 because it there was a deal with Youtube to promote the performance IIRC. This is the only reason why Dope peaked inside top 10. If the deal was for DWUW, top 5 for sure

I'm sure the deal would've been for DWUW

Definitely top 10. And have she released DWUW on iTunes and on radio in the same week as the YMA's, without all the other promo singles, it could have gone to top 5.

No she should've released DWUW, the week before the show because then instead of taking a massive decline from 13 to the 60s, it would've risen to 8 at least.

Top 5, probably eventually higher than Applause. It definitely would've given it the push it needed to smash.

It's all water under the bridge now. It did well, and everyone loved it. Just because it didn't crack the Top 20 doesn't mean it flopped.

What? It peaked at #13 :smh:

No she should've released DWUW, the week before the show because then instead of taking a massive decline from 13 to the 60s, it would've risen to 8 at least.

A massive decline would have been prevented because the idea I've said was for her to release DWUW as an official single on the same week as the YMA's. By putting a strong first-week sales alongside with a decent first-week airplay AND the massive streaming it could have gotten from the YMA's, a top ten debut is surely locked, and a top five entry is more than likely. 

Born To Slay

A massive decline would have been prevented because the idea I've said was for her to release DWUW as an official single on the same week as the YMA's. By putting a strong first-week sales alongside with a decent first-week airplay AND the massive streaming it could have gotten from the YMA's, a top ten debut is surely locked, and a top five entry is more than likely.

It would've still taken the big second week decline, it just would've debuted higher

Archived