đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GP is not rejecting Gaga...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Why all the blame on GP?  I see lots of fans on youtube on older music posting calling Artpost generic or lacking in melody and lyrics and her other work brilliant or posting that on the new music or some of it.  She had "fans" abandon her on this album also, not just people called the GP all lumped in together  on here alluding to people that have no taste but for generic music.  

If they're no longer Gaga fans...they're now considered the GP...in the end...fans of Gaga want her to succeed, but the GP, radio, and Gaga are to blame for the floppy album era.

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MurderLipstick

But maybe they are rejecting TF Gaga. Arguably her most well received single since BTW is Edge of Glory. GUY is the most quintessentially early Gaga sounding track since BTW and it is not a hit. Fans clamoring for Gypsy know what is going on. The dance music era which Gaga helped usher in has run its course. TF era fans who are all looking for Gaga to turn back to Redone and her early style and fashion should realize that will no longer work. The Public is done with that phase even if fans aren't.

The time is ripe though for Gaga to show off what makes her special. He songwriting, her musicianship, her voice. The GP will accept that readily even if she still has her edge, because people are looking for stripped down meaningful music. The GP has always been here for that.

I'm here for anywhere Gaga herself wants to go. But if you want the GP back FameGa is not the answer. Gaga stripped down and showing her musicianship and voice is where it's at.

It's weird cause GUY received mostly positive reviews. And about 90% of songs today that do well are dance oriented.

But I agree with you that it would be awesome to do a stripped down/unplugged album. Not for chart or success purposes, but because we have 4 albums of mostly dance music. It would definitely be a nice change of scenery to hear her voice at its full potential.

Girrr

Eh. She needs a new image and sound if she wants crazy success again. But frankly, I don't care, and I'm sure she doesn't either.

GagaDragon

This again...

let's just face the fact that there are multiple reasons she isn't as successful as before, the music has been underwhelming, horrible management, GP don't like her ever since BTW etc.

Archived