Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GP is not rejecting Gaga...

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

But maybe they are rejecting TF Gaga. Arguably her most well received single since BTW is Edge of Glory. GUY is the most quintessentially early Gaga sounding track since BTW and it is not a hit. Fans clamoring for Gypsy know what is going on. The dance music era which Gaga helped usher in has run its course. TF era fans who are all looking for Gaga to turn back to Redone and her early style and fashion should realize that will no longer work. The Public is done with that phase even if fans aren't.

The time is ripe though for Gaga to show off what makes her special. He songwriting, her musicianship, her voice. The GP will accept that readily even if she still has her edge, because people are looking for stripped down meaningful music. The GP has always been here for that.

I'm here for anywhere Gaga herself wants to go. But if you want the GP back FameGa is not the answer. Gaga stripped down and showing her musicianship and voice is where it's at.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Gaga needs to collab with as many pop divas as possible :emma:

Rolodex of Hate

I don't even give a crumb of sh it about the GP

We have no legal choice but to stan

prince

I think Gaga releasing more stripped back meaningful music is a risk for her but one that will pay off. She's always played the piano and been into Jazz but if you aren't a hardcore fan you don't really take the time to search for that. Releasing something like this would put a lot of attention on Gaga and make people question her as an artist and realise she doesn't need a heavy beat or a lavish show, she has a lot of talent. If Cheek to Cheek does drop in September before or even after a new album or single from her personally she could have a lot of attention again

G.U.Y. is one of the most incredibly boring Gaga songs and one of the most boring videos.

JustPokeHerFace

The majority of Gaga's music sales come from the GP, so she doesn't have to write FOR them, but while creating her next album she should remember who her audience is (both monsters and the general public) so the song can be a hit for both. 

inuborg

I don't get it, Gaga put out an album, it sold well, and now she is touring on that album.

What all the fuss? :spin: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

There are so many other reasons as to why GUY is not a hit, but yeah the dated sound is a reason I suppose :shrug:

Dance Music in itself is still doing quite well though (at least on the UK charts anyway), just gaga's style of dance-pop isn't.

JEWRJEWR

wrong

Fear, she's the mother of violence

G.U.Y. is one of the most incredibly boring Gaga songs and one of the most boring videos.

Are u kidding ?! It's her best song and her best MV with Telephone ! 

G.U.Y. hasn't succes bcause Gaga didn't promote it at all ! 

Archived