❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
musician

FKA twigs

inuborg

Featured Posts

Staryu

Oh my goodness! :giveup: I wasn't prepared for this song. If the other songs on LP1 sounds just as good... :nooo:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Boy

I've become a fan today. 

Just heard Two Weeks and I am SLAYED, omg I'm now anticipating the album :giveup:

Hexxx

The video is beautiful :legend:

i like how it's not try to be illuminati just for attention just because it's set in Egypt. :derpga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

I would love to hear this song on the radio it's so damn good :giveup:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

JudasInTheDark

I've become a fan today.

Just heard Two Weeks and I am SLAYED, omg I'm now anticipating the album :giveup:

YAY! Now get both her EPs, they are amazing as well ;)

Danny Boy

YAY! Now get both her EPs, they are amazing as well ;)

Already have!! They're excellent, I'm in love with Papi Pacify and the video is amazingly haunting and twisted :giveup:

JudasInTheDark

Already have!! They're excellent, I'm in love with Papi Pacify and the video is amazingly haunting and twisted :giveup:

YESSSS one of her best :legend: Her collaboration with inc. is also one of my favorite things she's done, check that out too!

I feel like "Two Weeks" is making people really pay attention to her and is increasing her fanbase a lot! It's so exciting!! :excited:

Danny Boy

YESSSS one of her best :legend: Her collaboration with inc. is also one of my favorite things she's done, check that out too!

I feel like "Two Weeks" is making people really pay attention to her and is increasing her fanbase a lot! It's so exciting!! :excited:

Oh I definitely will!

It sure made me pay attention and open my eyes. It's really great to discover new artists, I've really wanted to pay much more attention to artists that aren't really known considering I fell in love with BANKS a year ago and have turned into the biggest stan for her.

inuborg

Joss Stone has an amazing album called "LP1".

But nobody cares

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

I'm listening to Pendulum live again, August can't come fast enough :giveup: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

Oh I definitely will!

It sure made me pay attention and open my eyes. It's really great to discover new artists, I've really wanted to pay much more attention to artists that aren't really known considering I fell in love with BANKS a year ago and have turned into the biggest stan for her.

BANKS is so incredible :legend:

Archived