Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Poker

"Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s third album Pika Pika Fantajin will be released in 15 countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, France and Australia.

KPP’s upcoming third album will be released under Warner Music Group (headquarter office in New York), which is one of the three major record labels in the world. The album will be available in the US on August 12th and in the UK and France on July 21st.

KPP will join a list of artists who signed an international contract with Warner Music Group, including Bruno Mars, LINKIN PARK, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS and MUSE.

The lyrics will be translated into English for fans in North and South America, Oceania and Europe, and will be translated into Chinese for fans in Asia. Both versions will also include a 20-page booklet, which comes with many photos of the singer.

Does this mean the album will be released physicaly in South America, Oceania and Europe?? please say yes lol

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Does this mean the album will be released physicaly in South America, Oceania and Europe?? please say yes lol

I believe so, seeing as how they mentioned the lyrics in the booklet will be translated in English for those locations :)

Not 100% sure though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Poker

I believe so, seeing as how they mentioned the lyrics in the booklet will be translated in English for those locations :)

Not 100% sure though.

I believe they will, as Warner Music is mention :giveup: I can't wait to see if this is true haha

Kindness rules all.

Antichrist

Serious Hitomi and Tokyo Highway (esp. the latter) are magical :D The latter is more repetitive, but just the way she sings "Tokyo Highway" is enough to make you love it, Its Nakata's favorite. Personally, I like Koi Koi Koi a lot as well, and the album mixes now that i finally heard them have just enough flare to make them fit in with the album more, especially Yume no Hajimarinrin.

I'm at, over all PPRevo>/= Pika Pika > Nanda Collection.

As much as i love Nanda Collection, i just didnt like the Album tracks very much at all. This time the singles are decent (Kira Kira is... well killer though!) and the album tracks are great to me.

Koi Koi Koi has got to be my favorite for now, tho Tokyo Highway is legendary :giveup:

Knife

I feel like Pika Pika Fantajin is going to grow on me, but I can definitely say I like Nanda Collection more.

Tokyo Highway, Koi Koi Koi, and Serious Hitomi are all on repeat. :legend:

Edit: On a side note, RuPaul's makeup artist Mathu Andersen loves Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! Link

The cultural penetration.  :udidnt:

Knife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTJd06UuIE

Kyary betta slay dat runway. :hor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTJd06UuIE

Kyary betta slay dat runway. :hor:

She's so cute <3 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Staryu

It's a good album, but I still prefer her first two albums.

Nanda Collection :legend:

ItsTommyBitch

I knew it :( #Decay

Its gonna go #2, maybe #1 if the second day sales are ok or the weeks are consistet.

I only see it selling 50/60k this week though for sure.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Staryu

Actually, I think I maybe like it more than her first one. :music: Idk, time will tell.

Antichrist

Got unfollowed from this thread too, GGD is a mess for me lately :emma:

Does anyone know the current sales of PPF so far?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived