Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who remembers these leaked snippets from "Applause"?

Nick

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro

https://soundcloud.com/nicholas7597/lady-gaga-applause-leaked-snippets-compilation

Nostalgia's for geeks! These are all of the leaked snippets we had before the song was rush-released. Who remembers these?!

I remember listening to the LQ leaks and remember thinking the "A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E" part was electric guitar strings.  Totally had different hearing of the parts. :rip:

Spyro the Dragon

Gagadisiak

i remember when the part leaked '' pop culture was in art '' and we didn't know it was APPLAUSE :rip:

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

adrenaline1

Listening to that is so weird. It's like it was so long ago and that was a completely different time, with different attitudes, atmosphere, and moods. I don't know how to word this... so much has changed since this time. It's weird.

same here, applause now it's a completely different song for me since it was released, don't know why  :noparty:

I heard the Koons one & the pre-chorus one. I guess the rest leaked the day after or that night, because I was online all day the Koons & plause-plause snippets leaked. The next day I had school tho

LetsGetHigh

I remember the "PopCulture" leak :smh: OMG the mods went crazy trying to hide it.

And then the prechorus leaked and everyone was like "what the **** is this even Gaga?"

And the the day of the rush release the koons verse leaked and so did the bong verse but i was at the gym and i had no internet :giveup:

Good times

Cody Draco

I only remember the Aura leak and it wasn't on youtube so I had to listen to it on some rundown website lol.

Maybe I didn't listen to the Applause leaks?

Pain of fame1

I was SO ****ing excited when the pre-chorus started and I was like "OMFG AJAJSBSBBDND, KILLER CHORUS COMING"

:cry:

VforVendetta

I remember listening to these on repeat and absolutely DYING at the chorus :cry:

Still my favorite Gaga song :)

:applause: (My second favorite after Bad Romance)

I remember this. tbh the "pop culture" one had me nervous at first. But it's since turned into one of my favorite Gaga songs. 

Archived