Featured Posts

ThatSLAYGUY

1. There's one person trapped there during the whole concert. :toofunny:

:rip:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

It's so cute that you have conversations about Gaga with your bf. I wish I had a bf who liked Gaga.  :cryga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

the possibilities of ARTPOP :legend:

ARTPOP could mean anything! :legend: AN-Y-THING! :gaga:

Also, who is Fredric? :toofunny:

Frederic Aspiras is Gaga's wigmaker and hair stylist, and Fozzi's owner

It's so cute that you have conversations about Gaga with your bf. I wish I had a bf who liked Gaga.  :cryga:

I just wish I had a bf in general

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Well i cant exactly imagine how its done but there would definitely be people there to help her. For all we know her assistance could walk around the crowd and we wouldn't notice at all because of the distractions on stage. A good example is: When i went to The Born This Way Ball and Gaga's Heavy Metal Lover motorcycle became a piano, i didn't even notice because i was too busy paying attention to Gaga talking

Slayer

I just wish I had a bf in general

They're not that great tbf

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

NewYorkCity

lol He stans... not in the same way that I do but yeah! It is great since Gaga is really important in my life (idk if this sounds stupid :toofunny:

Miel

Let's be honest. If a person is stuck there throughout the concert, they'd have so much fun :lolgaga:

Like imagine having food in there and chillin :flutter:

Nevermind, I'm stupid :toofloppy:

Give me food and I'll stay there forever :laughga:

Well i cant exactly imagine how its done but there would definitely be people there to help her. For all we know her assistance could walk around the crowd and we wouldn't notice at all because of the distractions on stage. A good example is: When i went to The Born This Way Ball and Gaga's Heavy Metal Lover motorcycle became a piano, i didn't even notice because i was too busy paying attention to Gaga talking

"Will you look at that! When you guys weren't looking, my motorcycle magically became a piano lol"

3 points in and ready for more

Houdini

i was wondering about that too

my conclusion : she changed by herself or there's somebody trapped there all show long lol

Danny91

I mean its really not that difficult.. yes there would be people under there! Gaga would need help with the change, yes its nothing major but with her in ears and microphone. The people helping would just run between the main stage and the B stage.. that is what they are paid to do... No secret passages...

Yes I believe so. If you think about it, most venues are just oval and their main body above ground only holds the seating stage and minimal space. There has to be underground space to house all of the **** that comes along with concerts.

If you think about stadiums also and football games, when they come out onto the pitch, they come from underground up stairs usually. I imagine it's the same for all venues.

Festivals no, there is only a backstage, which is why she won't be allowed the catwalks at festivals.

Bit of an old post, but if that was the case then there would need to be steps/lifts at specific parts of the venue, for example the ARTPOP B-stage, which is unlikely considering that it's not the most obvious position to have part of the stage. There probably is underground space but I doubt that there is any access from it to the "floor"

For stadia, whilst some facilities may be below "ground level" but underneath the stands, I always thought it tended to be only Olympic stadia (which may need access for stuff during ceremonies) that actually had facilities directly under the pitch :shrug: 

Archived