Gagz

Not this “Judas" mess i thought it was already over :sweep:

Mte :rip:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

for her hit “Judas“.

Rebecca Francescatti ... accused her of stealing her 1999 song “Juda†. 

The lies. :toofunny: :toofunny:

Grand Public

On twitter ;)

thanks for the helpfulness :awkney: next time mention google as a source xoxo

Nemo

I mean she shades a lot of people nowadays...

You're way, way off base. This is a lawsuit, in which Gaga is the one being sued. She's not "shading" anybody.

lego

Madonna, Azealia Banks don't like her. After that bad shade you can be sure Katy doen't like her anymore. Cher said Gaga hates her. She shaded people who are using lipsynch (Britney). I could quote a lot more people..

I think she really should stop fights with other artists. That's really not a good thing concidering the situation in which she is with ARTPOP... Gaga from BTW was calmer..

So what if Madonna and Azealia don't like her? They were the ones being shady and mean to Gaga, not the other way around. Britney and Cher are fine with Gaga, and no one understands Cher's twitter language so that is irrelevant.

Gaga from BTW was letting people **** all over her. Not anymore.

FreePalestine

MonsterMum

Madonna, Azealia Banks don't like her. After that bad shade you can be sure Katy doen't like her anymore. Cher said Gaga hates her. She shaded people who are using lipsynch (Britney). I could quote a lot more people..

I think she really should stop fights with other artists. That's really not a good thing concidering the situation in which she is with ARTPOP... Gaga from BTW was calmer..

This lawsuit is from ages ago and it still ongoing, we've seen the documents on Gaga daily.

Her lawyers already put this in as her defense but it's obviously gonna help if there has been another A-list artist with the same case and won with help/ because of such a detail. You really think Gaga would make a call to her lawyers saying: Oh hi yes Usher won, can you use him in my trial? You really think she keeps up with this kinda stuff?

Before you drag Gaga on a Gagadaily forum I suggest you educate yourself first. This is common practise.

LetsGetHigh

How is Gaga shading Usher? :deadbanana: and her lawyers probably brought it up not her :smh:

monketsharona

Before you drag Gaga on a Gagadaily forum I suggest you educate yourself first. This is common practise.

I was not dragging Gaga. This is common practice to have its own opinion about things. That's not because you're a fan that you have to eat everything your star is doing.That just makes you a fool.

I don't like seeing her shading Katy while few weeks before she was saying how much she likes her and her fans and how much she want peace with them. I call it hypocrisy. I'm just saying lately she's Shady Gaga too much. That's not the vision of Gaga I like to have.

But this becomes out of topic. 

SpadesToStart

Seems a bit early to be like "but Usher won a lawsuit about being accused of stealing music" :huh:

Precedents are extremely important in law.

MonsterMum

I was not dragging Gaga. This is common practice to have its own opinion about things. That's not because you're a fan that you have to eat everything your star is doing.That just makes you a fool.

I don't like seeing her shading Katy while few weeks before she was saying how much she likes her and her fans and how much she want peace with them. I call it hypocrisy. I'm just saying lately she's Shady Gaga too much. That's not the vision of Gaga I like to have.

But what you are bringing up has totally nothing to do with the law suit that's already being processed for such a long time.

You are trying to connect dots in for 2 different situations. So your opinion about shading someone else or not, now THAT is the off topic here.

SpadesToStart

I'm just saying lately she's Shady Gaga too much. That's not the vision of Gaga I like to have.

Gaga is a human being and she can do whatever the hell she wants, regardless of how you prefer to envision her. If she wants to shade Katy for something (and I don't think it was untrue), it's her perogative.

Paper Gangsta

she did not copy that ****.

but redone copied a swedish unknown song for judas. :hehe: and no ii don't have it anymore, which is a good thing i guess.

He didn't copy them they just both used same sample from some free pack

GypsyPrince

1. Gaga never said she liked Katy.

2. Gaga wasn't shading Katy. It's words written on the Internet, you can't tell the tone she's trying to use. Of course it could easily come across as Gaga trying to take a jab at Katy, but it might not have been that way.

3. Stating a fact and shading somebody for the fun of it is different. In Gaga's defence, she had every right to say what she did because it was a FACT.

4. That isn't hypocrisy. People throw this word around often without having a clue as to what it means.

Archived