💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

W.O.W.

Echo

Featured Posts

Anyone play? I have been playing for like 3 days straight and i'm almost level 30.

Haven't been on forums in a few days, nice to get lost in a game.

Redstreak

I tried the free week thing but never had the money to continue :toofunny: Maybe one day.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I tried the free week thing but never had the money to continue :toofunny: Maybe one day.

It's so worth it. :giveup: You can get all of the stuff for like 10$ and first month free.

JusticeforVenus

my cousin plays it 23hours/day he cant live without it.... :toofunny:

It is very adictive

My first contact was in 2007 I think with TBC. Started playing heavily during the end of it and the beginning of WotLK. Stopped, started in Cataclysm again, stopped, again in 2012, stopped, and I just activated the MoP trial 7 days ago :emma:. I'm playing on Kazzak-EU, Horde.

Hellspont

I used to play on the private free servers probably have like 300 hours atleast of it really good game but ive moved on

WoW is so fun and addictive! I think I might get back to it in a few months, or I am going to wait for the next expansion, since Mists of Pandaria are kind of meh for me. Mostly playing on EU-Defias Brotherhood, but might switch to EU-Aszune to do some PvE content.

I played this for years, but the new expansion looks awful and I don't know if I will return.

I'm playing WildStar now and having a blast

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

SychosSoChic

My internet connection in my student rez isn't good enough for me to play  :giveup:

I miss my level 88 Blood Elf Warlock  :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I played this for years, but the new expansion looks awful and I don't know if I will return.

I'm playing WildStar now and having a blast

What server?

Aurin spellslinger on Ascendancy here  :giggle:

What server?

Aurin spellslinger on Ascendancy here  :giggle:

Hey! You're the guy who gave me the 7 day pass and got me hooked. 

I ended up buying the game immediately.  :toofunny:

I play on Hazak (PVP) sadly

also an Aurin Spellslinger. Love the class/race combo, I'm having a blaaaaast!  :worship:

Hey! You're the guy who gave me the 7 day pass and got me hooked. 

I ended up buying the game immediately.  :toofunny:

I play on Hazak (PVP) sadly

also an Aurin Spellslinger. Love the class/race combo, I'm having a blaaaaast!  :worship:

Oh sorry, my life is a blur atm :emma:

Glad you're enjoying it!!!!!!!! I might move on to PVP server after I get bored at lvl 50. I'm only lvl 20 atm =)

Oh sorry, my life is a blur atm :emma:

Glad you're enjoying it!!!!!!!! I might move on to PVP server after I get bored at lvl 50. I'm only lvl 20 atm =)

I just dinged lvl 19. The game is so addictive. It feels like old school WoW, only better. Carbine better slay  :excited2:

I just dinged lvl 19. The game is so addictive. It feels like old school WoW, only better. Carbine better slay :excited2:

First game which made spend whole day trying out lvl 10 pvp :smh:

Archived