Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Whatever of her songs are #1...

Bad Romance is not #1 and it's bigger than any Katy #1s

Right Round isnt mentioned for US #1s here :spin:

Kesha wasn't credited for RR in the US, unlike in the other countries such as the UK and AUS. If I'm not mistaken, this was done because Dr. Luke supposedly wanted her to be properly and formally introduced into the mainstream as a solo act via Tik Tok.

Here's an excerpt from the Billboard article when Timber hit #1 earlier this year, wherein they didn't mention RR as one of Kesha's previous chart-toppers:

With the coronation of "Timber," Pitbull collects his second Hot 100 No. 1. "Give Me Everything," featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer, topped the July 9, 2011, ranking. Ke$ha claims her third Hot 100 No. 1; her debut single "TiK ToK" ruled for nine weeks in 2010, while "We R Who We R" crowned the Nov. 13, 2010, tally.

I thought Judas was massive in Brazil?

It was. It peaked at #2 on the Brazil HOT 100 Airplay, the country's main chart.

Mess :rip:

Canada is quite possibly the most generous in giving #1 hits for these female pop stars, well except Beyoncé. :rip:

She's only had one #1 in Japan? :eek: I thought she had more for some reason :spin:

Non-Japanese songs rarely top the charts there, particularly the Japan HOT 100. BTW was 1 of the only 4 non-Japanese singles which were able to top that chart since 2008. Gaga's the only American too who topped that chart. 

Queen of Japan :legend:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Gaga is Life

Non-Japanese songs rarely top the charts there, particularly the Japan HOT 100. BTW was 1 of the only 4 non-Japanese singles which were able to top that chart since 2008. Gaga's the only American too who topped that chart. 

Slay at that sheer impact :gaga:

I thought she was properly massive there though and that heaps of songs charted :flop:

Saint Laurent

It seems that the number of number ones that you have, the ****ter you are as an artist. Gaga and Beyonce being at the bottom of the list, but they're clearly the best artists of our generation.

Sugarfall

I'm surprised at Katy not having #1s in Japan, her Teenage Dream era was smthn that could've appealed to Japanese ppl.

Applause to all who'se flawless country made Bad Romance #1 :applause: :applause:

It seems that the number of number ones that you have, the ****ter you are as an artist. Gaga and Beyonce being at the bottom of the list, but they're clearly the best artists of our generation.

Stan for Nicki :applause:

Saint Laurent

Stan for Nicki :applause:

If you're being sarcastic then you should not because Nicki Minaj is a very talented rapper and songwriter. 

>Brazil- n/a

Wut :udidnt:

Surprising, isn't it? Only 5 non-Brazilian artists were able to top their chart: Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, and lastly Adele. 

Dangerous Man

If you're being sarcastic then you should not because Nicki Minaj is a very talented rapper and songwriter.

Iggy :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

HausOfAntonio

TRUST ME it was :nooo:

TRUST ME it was :nooo:

Further proof that charts mean zilch.

How? This just showed Gaga's global appeal as a hit-maker. These chart peaks establish that Gaga has multiple #1s in 7 out of the 10 biggest music markets in the world (and the only major female act to top the 2nd biggest music market), all prior to South Korea's emergence as a big player. In addition to that, it shows that she has four solid global chart-toppers in the names of JD, PF, BR, and BTW. Compared to the other female pop stars, scoring four global #1s is already beyond impressive. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived