đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Madonna passes away, would Gaga pay tribute to her?

Electric Venus

would Gaga pay tribute to her?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. would Gaga pay tribute to her?

Featured Posts

ShowMeYourTeeth

Madonna has a history of shading the "it girl" in pop music just about every time she releases a new album. I honestly don't think Madonna really hates Gaga that much. It had to hurt Gaga, but it's just business to Madonna. When Madonna passes in like 40 years I'm sure they'll both be over it.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Well, IF she dies before Gaga.. I guess she could participate or talk about her, but I don't really see her singing Madonna's songs or something like that. So many things happened with Born This Way that it hurt her, but it could be. I hope that if that time ever comes, Gaga would be an adult and pay tribute to her in a respectful way (I mean, in her 40's/50's or something like that).

But, if that were to happen, Madonna's own legacy would come back and everyone would be playing her music. It'd be like Michael Jackson when he died.. you could see a whole new generation of kids dancing to Madonna's music.

LStephens11

She's gonna sing The Queen but she's gonna dedicate that to herself.

This made me chuckle :toofunny:

Battle 4 Ur Life

No, I hope not. Madonna has long been a pressed b* about Gaga. I want her to release a new music video at the day of her funeral and steal all the attention.   :whitney:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Houdini

Madonna is immortal lol seriously, it's not tomorrow she will die, she can easily hits the 90.

Hexxx

Yes cause gaga is still a fan.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Chris90046

She definitely would. She always said she was a big fan of Madonna until the BTW fiasco of course

wahkeenasitka

dude. Madonna is gonna be an old lady. she'll live to be at least 90 or 100 i bet. 

If Madonna lives another 40 years, that means that Gaga will be in her sixties when Madonna passes. 

who knows what either of them or the state of the world will be like in 40 years. 

She would imo. Even, she will cover one of her songs to sing with piano in her funeral if she's asked to

Archived