đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

lol no.

lol yes

Around 600k I think.

it was 750 Million records sold in total back in 2007...so 7 years later it might well be around 1 billion

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I think he was just like a lot of people, insecure about his appearance. Everyone compares their appearance with one another. Even tho you don't want to, you just do it. And it can result in a very bad low self esteem

in Michael's case bullying also had a lot to do with that low self esteem, at the same he also had a perfectionistic vision. Even if one hair was bad, his hairdresser had to redo his whole hairdo.  

His father wasn't nice to him. MJ didn't want to look like his father so he gradually made his nose smaller. And for a time it didn't look bad for a time, until 2001 where he had a collagen shot in his upperlip, which temporarily paralyzed his upperlip (if you watch the 30th anniversary concerts you can see he covers his mouth a lot).

He had a skin disorder, it seems you are really misinformed.

but watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHvlHxR-eg

i1280.jpg

and his son has it too

2rejcxt.jpg

Excuse me but these were claimed fake and I don't believe them anyway. His changes were obviously made by him. My father is a doctor (with speciality on the skin) and he has even told me that it was done by him and that the desease would not be like this. He was obviously removing his melanin.

No Angel

The greatest performer ever. 

i think he was a misunderstood eccentric and i think he handled some of the media scrutiny in the wrong way but that's not his fault. i think it would've been awesome had he been less defensive and unashamed about his changing appearance. that would've been a strong statement for becoming one's own creation.

That's a good way to put it, actually.

ryhanna

He was a great pop star and entertainer. His voice was absolutely perfect for the songs he sang... Just yesterday I was dancing to The Way You Make me Feel in the car and realising all over again how much of a talent he was.

His personal life was both misunderstood and messed up. The accusations of pedophilia may or may not be true, but to be honest I don't know enough about the case or about Michael Jackson to judge. Wouldn't be surprised though..

Chromatislaps

that statement is false. The skin bleaching was mainly because of Michael's insecurity about his patchy skin as a result of vlitigo. Never once did MJ say his desire was to be a white man all along. If that were the case, he would have bleached his skin prior to the Thriller era, in which he was perfectly at ease with being black (and the biggest star on the planet)

This tbh I see so much of MJ in Gaga.

so underappreciated in comparison to his solo career. :music:

TELL EM GOV TELL EM

iHilLc1hnMifB.gif

Houdini

lol yes

it was 750 Million records sold in total back in 2007...so 7 years later it might well be around 1 billion

impossible. beatles and elvis had sold more than him and they are not even at 1 billion

His claimed sales turn around 275 million (confirmed by major music markets). He sold at his best 500 million WW, but never 1 billion. I don't think even Beatles or Elvis sold that much album.

People claim Elvis sales up to 1.5 billion WW and whether that's true or not I don't know and I don't care and you guessing Michael's WW sales doesn't really support your argument but I'm guessing you're one of those LM's that says 1.7 million for ARTPOP despite 2.5 million according to RIAA reports. What you believe has nothing to do with me, POINT is that your argument doesn't make him less of a Legend ...

panosmonster

Hearbreaking. Talking about his father...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cDWAqqhrIo

impossible. beatles and elvis had sold more than him and they are not even at 1 billion

Please don't make me teach you how to Google ...

Cody Draco

lol yes

Are you kidding? Nobody has sold 250 million records worldwide from 2000 to 2014 let alone 2007 to 2014. Do you have receipts? :lmao:

VforVendetta

that statement is false. The skin bleaching was mainly because of Michael's insecurity about his patchy skin as a result of vlitigo. Never once did MJ say his desire was to be a white man all along. If that were the case, he would have bleached his skin prior to the Thriller era, in which he was perfectly at ease with being black (and the biggest star on the planet)

Why woul dhe openly say it though? DO you realise the backlash of this action. To me it seemed that he always wanted to be white for some strange reason and this was even claimed by many. I don't believe that MJ was pedophile and I don't believe that he was ill. I am not gonna argue by this cause we will never realy know and everyone can claim what he/she wants.

Houdini

People claim Elvis sales up to 1.5 billion WW and whether that's true or not I don't know and I don't care and you guessing Michael's WW sales doesn't really support your argument but I'm guessing you're one of those LM's that says 1.7 million for ARTPOP despite 2.5 million according to RIAA reports. What you believe has nothing to do with me, POINT is that your argument doesn't make him less of a Legend ...

I saw reports that said that Madonna was at 500 million album sold. So I can figure out she's at 500 million if I fallow your logic. I also saw an article about Elvis being the best selling artist in history with 800 million. Come on, Jackson is far from a billion, his claimed sales are 275 million (proved by charts around the world) impossible he sold 725 million other copies that are hide somewhere. 

Chromatislaps

Excuse me but these were claimed fake and I don't believe them anyway. His changes were obviously made by him. My father is a doctor (with speciality on the skin) and he has even told me that it was done by him and that the desease would not be like this.

Just because you see it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn't make it factual - Michael Jackson

Vitiligo-3.jpg

Sorry your father is in the wrong, there are a lot of black people, and latino people who have this depigmentation disorder. And some have it really subtle, MJ was a case like this man above...

The photo's were not fake, the media always tries to twist things around.

Its funny how people never seem to learn from it. Gaga also has a lot of Media scam, but it doesn't mean they are true. 

As a fan who did a lot of research I can confirm you are definitely in the wrong

check this page

http://www.truemichaeljackson.com/health/vitiligo/

VforVendetta

Just because you see it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn't make it factual - Michael Jackson

Vitiligo-3.jpg

Sorry your father is in the wrong, there are a lot of black people, and latino people who have this depigmentation disorder. And some have it really subtle, MJ was a case like this man above...

The photo's were not fake, the media always tries to twist things around.

Its funny how people never seem to learn from it. Gaga also has a lot of Media scam, but it doesn't mean they are true. 

As a fan who did a lot of research I can confirm you are definitely in the wrong

check this page

http://www.truemichaeljackson.com/health/vitiligo/

MJ's case was nothing like the man above though. MJ was just getting whiter and whiter everywere and he was also doing surgeries on his face. Also I don't even care about the media and I have bought his music cause I am a big fan. I just trust what my instict and my logic tells to me. You guys can believe that he was ill and I can believe that he did it to himself and it has nothing to do with the media. It;s just what my heart tells me. It doesn;t change my love about him and I don;t judge him anyway.

Gov Hooka

Why woul dhe openly say it though? DO you realise the backlash of this action. To me it seemed that he always wanted to be white for some strange reason and this was even claimed by many. I don't believe that MJ was pedophile and I don't believe that he was ill. I am not gonna argue by this cause we will never realy know and everyone can claim what he/she wants.

Just left to claim and no proof. The only proof we have is that Michael Jackson himself admitted he bleached his skin due to his vlitigo. And either way, he was black during the Thriller era, the period when we he was most exposed worldwide. If he truly felt uncomfortable about being black and wanted to be white instead, he wouldn't have bleached his skin after that era (in which he first started contracting the disease)

Archived