đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Staryu

MJ wasn't a perfect man, but he was very talented and that's what I only care to remember.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wasn't perfect but he is and always will be a Legend and everyone will deal ...

1 Billion Records Worldwide ... Case Closed 

SychosSoChic

He was ok.

Not gonna act like I was ever a fan, but some of his songs are pretty good.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

panosmonster

Don't get here. As a long time MJ fan on a forum with connections to the MJJ Estate , I know he's been framed by a lot of people during his lifetime. The allegations and the first accusation was basically there to put his image to shame, and get the accuser their money. Its cruel since Michael always gave money to those in need. 

He also had Vitiligo, if you had followed the autopsy results after his death, it was confirmed by the coroner that he had vitiligo, and used bleaching creams, to even out his skin, so he wouldn't look blotchy and zebra-ish.

i really make a research about his life just out of curiosity. please fill me up. tell me about documentaries and stuff. i believe that he was just a young soul. a pure soul. he was so misunderstood.

Houdini

He wasn't perfect but he is and always will be a Legend and everyone will deal ...

1 Billion Records Worldwide ... Case Closed 

1 billion ? his sales stand to 350 million to 450 million.

i think he was a misunderstood eccentric and i think he handled some of the media scrutiny in the wrong way but that's not his fault. i think it would've been awesome had he been less defensive and unashamed about his changing appearance. that would've been a strong statement for becoming one's own creation.

JaysAMess

I can't deny his talent, impact or legendary status but I'm not a fan of him or his music.

Better than everyone. tbh. No one else ever like him. Best entertainer of all time.

Huge influence, words cannot describe how amazing he is.

lol no.

Chromatislaps

i really make a research about his life just out of curiosity. please fill me up. tell me about documentaries and stuff. i believe that he was just a young soul. a pure soul. he was so misunderstood.

Check my edited post ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wORay1g3bAM

Houdini

His music doesn't do anything for me  :sweat:

same. and I tried. but i never get into it

Prometheus

And I was starting to like you.

:lmao:

Sorry, boo. I just think he is overrated. :shrug: I mean his music is nice and catchy.

VforVendetta

I am a big fan. His music is amazing but it's his soul as an Entertainer that made him the King Of Pop. He is a legend. The reason that I am a Lady Gaga fan as well is because she has the same spirit as well. It's not about Pop Stars, it's about unstable music personalitites that couldn't do something else.

Archived