💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Dunk96

Favorite Michael Jackson Album?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite MJ album

• J5 Era Solo Albums (Got To Be There,Ben,Music & Me,Forever Michael)
    • Off The Wall
    • Thriller
    • Bad
    • Dangerous
    • HIStory: Past,Present,and Future Book I
    • Blood On The Dance Floor - HIStory In The Mix
    • Invincible
    • The Ultimate Collection (Unreleased Tracks Only)
    • Posthumous Releases (Michael,Bad 25,Xscape)

Featured Posts

Houdini

he sold 35 million records during the 24 months after his death :ohwell:

24 months = 2 years.

I don't think he sold more after that.

YOU said 500 million, I said according to GBWR that it's 750 million before his death, that leaves us with 250 million to get to 1 million since 2007 to 2014 ... It's not me claiming 1 Billion, it's Billboard, and RIAA and MJ's label etc ... Again:

let_it_go_gif_1_by_royal_tarts-d71dod1.g

RIAA includes shipments too. Billboard don't know what they are talking about since the only know US numbers and MJ label ? LOL ok they are certainly not subjective.

500 million at its best. au revoir

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

The original version though, Timbaland tried :lolgaga:

the original demo :legend: or the ****ty 2010 remix :awkney: or the even worse Justin Bieber duet version  :deadbanana::messga:

24 months = 2 years.

I don't think he sold more after that.

RIAA includes shipments too. Billboard don't know what they are talking about since the only know US numbers and MJ label ? LOL ok they are certainly not subjective.

500 million at its best. au revoir

Guinness World Records must have lied too ... 750 million LOL 

Houdini

Guinness World Records must have lied too ... 750 million LOL 

they had based their sales on RIAA so they included shipments LOL

panosmonster

i don't know how this happened...i made a thread and now my thread is inside someone's else topic. it's like inception! haha.

Chromatislaps

i don't know how this happened...i made a thread and now my thread is inside someone's else topic. it's like inception! haha.

slé, this thread had to happen tho. I hope it can stay like a music convo thread, and not a controversy thread....I've seen enough of that **** during his lifetime :messga: I'm tired of defending him :cry:

Chromatislaps

bumping for flawlessness.

slé

I need more promotion for Xscape, they still release one more single....with a proper CG animated MJ...

I hope they will do that, pls be APWNN or BG

OlokcdD.gif

Gov Hooka

slé

I need more promotion for Xscape, they still release one more single....with a proper CG animated MJ...

I hope they will do that, pls be APWNN or BG

OlokcdD.gif

Chicago seems to be the most accessible song-They're already playing it on the RnB stations in my city, and Love Never Felt So Good is on regular power rotation on all the RnB stations, they play it every so often on pop radio. so I think it would be the wisest choice for next single, although I would prefer they do Slave to the Rhythm original version.

Chromatislaps

this rendition of Human Nature always gets me....its the last Human Nature performance ever :messga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJPEwI-jXY

Chromatislaps

I just got information that A Place Without No Name will be the second single from Xscape :legend: This song is gonna slay the radios :legend:

Dunk96

I just got information that A Place Without No Name will be the second single from Xscape :legend: This song is gonna slay the radios :legend:

Michael Slayckson comin' back from the dead for dat #1 spot yaaaaaasss.:legend:

Human Nature is my favourite song of his .... Among many others. Incredible musician, don't think there will ever be another like him.

Chromatislaps

Human Nature is my favourite song of his .... Among many others. Incredible musician, don't think there will ever be another like him.

true :messga: :cry:

Archived