Gaga broke down in tears during Gypsy at the artRAVE in San Jose

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
The way her voice just wobbles as she starts to sing :cry: :cry: :cry:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Babel

Am I the only one thinking about a small possibility that her reason to cry is related to Taylor? The song is about him afterall, and she cracks at "And what about our future plans?".

I REALLY hope I'm wrong and their relationship keeps doing well, I don't wanna see her sad. :(

lego

Am I the only one thinking about a small possibility that her reason to cry is related to Taylor? The song is about him afterall, and she cracks at "And what about our future plans?".

I REALLY hope I'm wrong and their relationship keeps doing well, I don't wanna see her sad. :(

He was just with her in San Diego

http://taylorkinneyanswers.tumblr.com/post/87700514869/martanofsky-rps-taylor-kinney-in-the-crowd-of

FreePalestine

I can't watch the video currently. Was there a specific reason why she's crying?

TimisaMonster

Their relationship isn't in trouble...they're ALWAYS together and he's at her shows all the time...

I don't think it was the lyric...I think it was one of Gaga's many moments where she gets caught up in the moment of admiring her fans and reflecting on how she got to where she is right now...that's all :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dayman

I think it had mroe to do with that this is the last show for nearly a month. She loves seeing all the fans around the globe. So being away from them for awhile after seeing them nearly every night is bittersweet.

RAMROD

Why creys Gags, we shud be ravin'!! :cryga: #DelicateMoment

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

OMG! I WAS THERE! & When she broke down I started crying too! It was too emotional! :emo:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived