Hexxx

Teeth is a filler

especially Starstruck.

i dont see any other fillers

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Ray of Light

They're all fillers because they're filling up the album ffs :wtf:

Phlop

She doesn't have many. The Fame had the most, and even then they go with the concept. TFM was filler less. Born This Way only had it's bonus tracks, which makes sense (argue HU, Bad Kids, Electric chapel, Americano, and Hair all you want but they're staple BTW songs). ARTPOP has a few (JND, MANiCURE, Donatella, and Fashion!).

BYE

ShowMeYourTeeth

Gaga doesn't have fillers. She doesn't record 5 songs that are for sure gonna be singles and then go buy 7 mediocre demos to fill up an LP.

MonsterOfSpain

She has no fillers, I mean she wrote 70 songs for ARTPOP alone so it's impossible for the album to have fillers knowing she worked for 2 years on it.

The fact that you don't like a particular song doesn't mean it's a filler ffs.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Why was she so quiet about 'Fashion!' before she released the ARTPOP tracklist?

Just saying  :coffee:

This. Fashion is nice but it's most definitely a filler, I don't think she had full control of the tracklist for this album

VforVendetta

Why was she so quiet about 'Fashion!' before she released the ARTPOP tracklist?

Just saying :coffee:

Fashion! Is flawless and Gaga made many songs. She probably hadn't decided to put it on AP. :coffee:

She doesn't have many. The Fame had the most, and even then they go with the concept. TFM was filler less. Born This Way only had it's bonus tracks, which makes sense (argue HU, Bad Kids, Electric chapel, Americano, and Hair all you want but they're staple BTW songs). ARTPOP has a few (JND, MANiCURE, Donatella, and Fashion!).

MC and Fashion! are not fillers. :MANiCURE:

shaneybaby

only fashion! sorry its bad i think she did it w will.i.am and felt obligated to use it but its just not a good song to me anyway lol maybe my least favorite song of hers ever 

VforVendetta

I think the only album will filler tracks is The Fame.. and that was because she had to pick some of the songs she worked on before for her debut album. Maybe these are not "fillers", because she actually worked hard on these. But, for example, songs like Retro Dance Freak, I Like It Rough, etc. are just songs that don't really stand out and that she probably added because they kind of fit the theme or music of what she was doing at the moment.

There may be other songs that people call fillers like "Again Again" but that song was released on the first edition of the album, then re-released as a bonus track, and to me, it's one of my favorite songs from that album, I love it.. just like other people love Summerboy, Disco Heaven, etc. I wonder what would've happened if she also released Vanity, Fashion and Glitter & Grease. Those songs kind of fit the theme of the album, but are not that good in quality, they sound very repetitive and bubblegum.

I think that's the only album that COULD have filler tracks. Born This Way is a piece of work that Gaga worked really hard for, I don't care if people don't like Americano, Fashion of His Love, Bad Kids, etc.. those songs are there for a reason and Gaga worked REALLY hard on the production of those songs, she didn't just decide to add them at last minute for the hell of it.

As for ARTPOP, we know there are a lot of people who dislike Jewels N' Drugs, but it's far from being a filler track, just look at the producers and the collaborations.. it's actually a big song. Donatella as well, it may have Zedd's instrumental but they worked hard on it and look at how many songs didn't make the cut (Temple, Brooklyn Nights, etc.) and Donatella did.

I agree about TF but its funny that I Like It Rough sounds single material to me while Again Again not even filler-worthy. :flop:

Born To Slay

Second half of the fame :smh:

I think I Like It Rough and Boys Boys Boys would combat that, also Paper Gangsta and Summerboy.

Chromatica

I think I Like It Rough and Boys Boys Boys would combat that, also Paper Gangsta and Summerboy.

Ill give you i like it rough and PG :yes:

migamiga

:applause: also all her albums have well over 12 tracks (which is the standard for an LP). They're not filler! She clearly wants them on the album

Archived