Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why Gaga... why not another Bad Slaymance? :'(

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

When people say they want a Bad Romance 2.0, they're not talking about it in terms of sound. They don't care how it sounds as long as it has the same level of slayage.

mess

Oscar

So basically people are saying "Why Gaga, why not another song that slays?" She can't really control that besides promoting it like crazy and even then, she can't really control how the GP takes it. I don't get what your point is.

How do you not understand the point I was trying to make? :awkney: 

This forum is filled with a bunch of nostalgic, chart hungry monsters. They want a song by Gaga to slay everything just like TFM. If Gaga put out a techno song that peaked at #1, was considered one of her best videos, and the GP sang it all the time, everyone would be like "yasss it's bad romance 2.0" and that's all they really want. 

Gov Hooka

So basically people are saying "Why Gaga, why not another song that slays?" She can't really control that besides promoting it like crazy and even then, she can't really control how the GP takes it. I don't get what your point is.

that people care about the charts not the music

holy scheisse

Threads like these destroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the love of the music and gaga seriously how many times do ppl need to complain about her "not slaying" and then have people like me b*tch back at them bc its f*cking irritating!!

MIUSOIC NOto T T HE  BLING . her carreer is not a competition :emo: music should not be a f&cking competition

let it goo little monsters... she will never be quite the same as she once was. that doesnt mean she isnt still great. shes doing different things now. she proved she can dominate the world but obviously she would rather not play it safe and instead make the music she wants and unfortunately you are all gonna have to DEAL with the repercussions of that

Essence

I want to let go of the past. I want to be hopeful for the future but I don't know if she can surpass Bad Romance. During that 2008-2010 period, everything seemed to be going right for not only her, but pop music in general. It was like the stars were aligned in the pop industry in that time. I believe she can create something iconic still but it won't be Bad Romance level.

that's not a terrible thing...let's leave bad romance's legacy alone.

it was a historical moment for pop. what matters is that she keeps doing new things.

And now, she is able to spend time with her family, has a loving boyfriend, and is healthy, whereas back in those days she was hyperexposed, too busy to spend time with her family, in on and off relationships and struggled with malnutrition and starving herself.

Things have changed, and that's okay. She's only 28 after all.

thefamefatale

that people care about the charts not the music

That's wrong though.

don't be a drag

Oscar

that's not a terrible thing...let's leave bad romance's legacy alone.

it was a historical moment for pop. what matters is that she keeps doing new things.

And now, she is able to spend time with her family, has a loving boyfriend, and is healthy, whereas back in those days she was hyperexposed, too busy to spend time with her family, in on and off relationships and struggled with malnutrition and starving herself.

Things have changed, and that's okay. She's only 28 after all.

Well yea I agree of course. The only problem I have is myself because I feel like I was too young or maybe too not into Gaga to full enjoy that experience. I just want to relive something like it. But I'd rather Gaga be happy. 

Gov Hooka

That's wrong though.

exactly but it's a trap many of us fans fall under sometimes in desire to see the glory days of when Gaga slayed everything.

Musically, I think she's topped it.

this: Government Hooker, TEOG, Bloody Mary, Aura, Electric Chapel>>>>>>> Bad Romance

RegiRey

It's great to appreciate the past, but we need to be hopeful and look forward to the future too :yes:

Get it  "Har-Har" :toofunny:

:legend:

Making smash hits like Bad Romance isn't a guaranteed thing. She can team up with RedOne again and all the other people whom she collaborated with during TFM, and still, there will be no 100% assurance that it'll have the same chart dominance like BR had. Judas, for instance, was seen as BR 2.0, musically. And yet, it became one of Gaga's worst singles, chart-wise. And besides, the belief that she can score a smash hit if only she "wants" to is nothing but a fallacy. It'll still all depend on the reception of the great majority, not on the perception of the artist on what can be a hit or not. 

giskardsb

She said it herself.  She's written in before, why write it again?

Archived