Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

How many times will you attend the ArtRave ?

Houdini

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

It's because she doesn't come to your country/city or other reasons ?

Y'know that song by Die Antwoord, "Rich Bitch"? Yeah, it's not my case :emma:

operating from another world

Houdini

She's coming to L.A., but I didn't get tickets cuz they were expensive AND the tour looks like a flop :emma:

I'm happy I'm not going and will just see it through Youtube...no regrets :ohwell:

Actually, I only paid for the Montreal show. I always buy tickets for the Bluefest and the Summer Festival and it comes that Gaga will come there, great coincidence. I just hope she will not do the same show for festivals

LibraLove

Already went to the Atlanta show, and I plan on attending the show in Chicago on July 11th. I'm praying that she revamps it like the Monster Ball and swings back through the eastern half of the U.S. and brings it to Nashville or St. Louis, or both. I plan on going to as many as I possibly can!

TimisaMonster

Actually, I only paid for the Montreal show. I always buy tickets for the Bluefest and the Summer Festival and it comes that Gaga will come there, great coincidence. I just hope she will not do the same show for festivals

artRave is supposed to be...well...raves, fesitvals, and outdoor concerts right? :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ARTPOPHooker96

I only went to 1 and I didn't even finish the whole show  :cry:  :emo:

Houdini

artRave is supposed to be...well...raves, fesitvals, and outdoor concerts right? :derpga:

Yes but festival stages are not the same as Gaga's one. She must adapt her show to the new stage. There's also different lightning and stuff

elijahfan

Berlin

Oslo

Why don't you come to Paris bby............. :giveup:

Contra

It's because she doesn't come to your country/city or other reasons ?

my country is not a big one so I don't blame ha for skipping us this year + she opened the european leg of BTWB here which I still can't believe actually happened tbh ;

Archived