artRAVE vs IKEA Ball

Mr Josh

decide  

77 members have voted

1. 1. decide

• artRAVE
    • IKEA Ball

Featured Posts

What's funny is that the ikea performance seems more planned than the artrave in a way. Every movement, everything she does is perfectly planned, but at the artrave everything is messy and she just seems tired and not inspired. I'm completely serious.

I got the same impression. ArtRave exists only because she felt that she owes the tour to fans after BTW cancellation.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

Honestly every thread has to turn into one in which ARTPOP and artRAVE is being bashed :roll:. Like this is meant to be funny then you get certain users who as usual find a way to slam ARTPOP. :roll:

what if I told you people have opinions? What if I told you some people like her old work more than her new. What if I told you bigger isn't always better. What if I told you about life.

Tropico

what if I told you people have opinions? What if I told you some people like her old work more than her new. What if I told you bigger isn't always better. What if I told you about life.

What if I told you all opinions don't have to come off as so rude? Like phrasing a negative opinion in a non-b---hy way. What if I told you that people liking her old work isn't a problem with me? I don't mind. But I don't see the point of having to DRAG her to the pits of hell to say you like old stuff? What if I told you bigger = better was not my point AT ALL. What if I told you that you're not getting my post at all. How about I actually do it... You're not getting my post at all.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

AbuHassan1992

What if I told you all opinions don't have to come off as so rude? Like phrasing a negative opinion in a non-b---hy way. What if I told you that people liking her old work isn't a problem with me? I don't mind. But I don't see the point of having to DRAG her to the pits of hell to say you like old stuff? What if I told you bigger = better was not my point AT ALL. What if I told you that you're not getting my post at all. How about I actually do it... You're not getting my post at all.

not everybody with that opinion come off as rude. Some have legit arguments behind their claims

Tropico

not everybody with that opinion come off as rude. Some have legit arguments behind their claims

I'm aware of this. And that's why in my post I said "some users". My issue isn't people disagreeing with my opinion. I don't mind and I'm actually interested. But when it comes off as too rude then there is a problem. So all I was actually saying is some users just always have something rude to say about ARTPOP (+ era + tour).

And by the way just because I like ARTPOP doesn't mean I don't like her older stuff.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

VforVendetta

elaborate

I will.

I don't like when some people grab a funny thread to unlease their so called opinions about a matter they have already expressed a million times already and now only brings negativity.

I don't like the attitude of "I tell my opinion like it's a fact"

I don't like that you are acting like only the ones that embrace TF Gaga are true fans and that you think you only know the truth.

I don't like how you underestime and shade Gaga's work and the supporters of it in her own forum and tryin to cover everything with the expression "in my opinion"

I don't like how you use the charts as an indicator to prove your statement when they have nothing to do with quality.

The only one you are angry with is Gaga herself and that you don't like her anymore but that's your issue, not hers. I see you always complain about everything Gaga does this Era (and BTW era) and you have declared like a million times that you are gonna leave and bull**** but you are still here b---hing and destroying the experience for these that are here for AP. Gaga changes and akways will, you obviously see nothing you like in this new Gaga, still the way you act is very selfish and rude.

PatrickMonster

IKEA Ball and I'm not even kidding :giveup: artRAVE is messy as hell

AbuHassan1992

I will.

I don't like when some people grab a funny thread to unlease their so called opinions about a matter they have already expressed a million times already and now only brings negativity.

I don't like the attitude of "I tell my opinion like it's a fact"

I don't like that you are acting like only the ones that embrace TF Gaga are true fans and that you think you only know the truth.

I don't like how you underestime and shade Gaga's work and the supporters of it in her own forum and tryin to cover everything with the expression "in my opinion"

I don't like how you use the charts as an indicator to prove your statement when they have nothing to do with quality.

The only one you are angry with is Gaga herself and that you don't like her anymore but that's your issue, not hers. I see you always complain about everything Gaga does this Era (and BTW era) and you have declared like a million times that you are gonna leave and bull**** but you are still here b---hing and destroying the experience for these that are here for AP. Gaga changes and akways will, you obviously see nothing you like in this new Gaga, still the way you act is very selfish and rude.

Counter:

To you, this may seem like a funny thread, but to some of us, who don't view the fame-gaga as a "joke", as you obviously do, this thread is proposing a perfectly legit debate.

Am I acting like only people who appreciate her old work are true fans? I think you're reading way too far into things, I've (or anyone else, for that matter) never said anything remotely like that.

You say I underestimate and "shade" (ugh hate that word) and her fans. No, I don't. There have been plenty of things this album cycle that I've liked and appreciated, and I've voiced my opinion about that, too. You say I cover up these statements by saying "in my opinion". Well guess what? Those statements ARE my opinion, and I'm not hiding behind that at all. Previously you talked about how some people pass their opinions off as facts. Well, by saying that those views are indeed our opinions, we shut down your claim about it being a fact, because we litterally tell you that it's how we personally feel, and that other people are free to feel other things.

You said that I "use the charts as an indicator to prove my statement when they have nothing to do with quality."

Now I have never talked about the charts on this forum. I have never even been to the chart-section. I couldn't give two ****s about her position on the charts and her sales, and if you were to look for a post where I talk about her chart-position, you'd have to look for a long time cuz there is no such thing on this forum. Hell, I even say that one of my favorite "eras" of Gaga's is the early fame-era when just dance came out. During that time, nobody knew who she was and nobody cared. She wasn't selling **** and the radio wouldn't play her songs. If the only thing I cared about was the charts, The Born this way single-era would be my favorite, and It's not. It's when nobody knew who she was.

I'm not angry with Lady Gaga, as you claim me to be, but i'm not as impressed as I used to be.

You say that you always see me complain about everyting gaga does this era, but that is not true. If I'm "complaining", as you call it, I'm proposing why I think it's bad and how it could be better, as an opinion of mine. I have every right to do so.

You also say I comlain about the born this way-era, but really, I don't, and I never have. I quite enjoyed that era, thank you very much.

I've never declared I'm gonna leave. I would appreaciate it if you would find the post where I said that, cuz I don't remember saying it. Besides, I would never do that cuz who cares if somebody leaves a lady gaga-forum on the internet anyways?

To wrap things up, I'm not selfish and rude, as you put it.

Oh, how selfish of me, expressing my opinion.

giskardsb

The term messy needs to be struck from Stan vocabulary. What a useless derogative.

tokyodisko

I think both of these are better than anything performance-wise since the TFM era. 

She is better with just her false lashes, microphone, and voice than with a giant castle or overly-self-referential material. That's why I stan hard for aR, despite my "eh" feelings about the album. 

AbuHassan1992

seems like you don't have anything left to say. Maybe now you should start respecting people

VforVendetta

seems like you don't have anything left to say. Maybe now you should start respecting people

No, I don't have time. Also respect belongs to those who deserve it and those that know what the word means. And you have said that you were gonna leave, "you just stayed to see what wil happen" you said. its in one of the many Asia threads, I don't have tine to search.

Archived