77 members have voted

1. 1. decide

• artRAVE
    • IKEA Ball

Featured Posts

Essence

Essence, on 31 May 2014 - 21:10, said:

Ā Ā Ā  [ :dies:] This thread really pissed you off

Not sure where you drew that conclusion. At least I didn't say it was a steaming pile a **** like most reviewers.

Ā 

Ā 

Chart positions mean nothing. 20k can get you top five one week and not even top twenty the next.

She surely underperformed, she sold around 2m worldwide at this point. But she had really tough acts to follow (her previous albums) so even though her numbers weren't great, they're hardly dismal.

Ā 

And I don't see how you dragging ARTPOP's sales makes you any more mature than those dragging the Ikea performance.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disregard

She surely underperformed, she sold around 2m worldwide at this point. But she had really tough acts to follow (her previous albums) so even though her numbers weren't great, they're hardly dismal.

Ā 

And I don't see how you dragging ARTPOP's sales makes you any more mature than those dragging the Ikea performance.

Ā Well I didn't say it makes me more mature, but don't wonder about ARTPOP's sales and then tell me the stuff she originally did that made everybody love her was utter ****.

Essence

Ā Well I didn't say it makes me more mature, but don't wonder about ARTPOP's sales and then tell me the stuff she originally did that made everybody love her was utter ****.

:smh:

Ā 

Calm down, we all respect FameGa (and if someone doesn't respect that they don't know **** anyway + i'm pretty everyone is just joking and making fun of it because it was so early in her career and very low budget, it's not a big deal)

Ā 

EDIT: Not ONE person called it ****. Literally not one.

Ironically the chairs she uses during MJH are IKEA chairs. So in a way they're practically the same show. :laughga:

nn :lmao:

YAAAAS

can't wait !!!!!

i'll be camping out in the lingerie section

Ā 

dats were u belong :bunny:

TimisaMonster

IKEA BALL is :legend:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

degenerate

I wish I was able to go to the IKEA Ball :giveup:

Woaah. Where is your avi from?

Ok but seriously - ikea ball. It doesnt Matter that artrave is bigger, more planed and expensive. In that old gaga vid you can see passion and crazy ambition what lacks in artrave.

Ok but seriously - ikea ball. It doesnt Matter that artrave is bigger, more planed and expensive. In that old gaga vid you can see passion and crazy ambition what lacks in artrave.

Have you been drinkin :fan:

Edit: oh you edited it :Emma:

Disregard

:smh:

Ā 

Calm down, we all respect FameGa (and if someone doesn't respect that they don't know **** anyway + i'm pretty everyone is just joking and making fun of it because it was so early in her career and very low budget, it's not a big deal)

Ā 

EDIT: Not ONE person called it ****. Literally not one.

nn :lmao:

Ā 

No, not everyone "respects" FameGa, and in fact most discussions pertaining to that album/era/persona reflect how the fanbase mostly thinks it was contrived and basic. And yes, the description of the artRAVE as "****" may have not been explicitly used in any reviews, but there's no denying that many of the scathing writeups have illustrated that the writers' thoughts were exactly along those lines.

Archived