💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Truth about DWUW video SPILLED? Gaga planned on REBELLING!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

HANZ

Gurl, she made the song with him because of DJWS and Tara, originally DWUW was supposed to be the solo version.

mess a solo version would have been better

actually her collaboration with christina aguilera should have been the only version of the song but oh well......

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga really needs to release the MV if it is that controversial. She needs to be talked about again and she needs to get ARTPOP to 1 million in the U.S. :excited2:

And make her label mad? That would seriously hurt her career long-term..

I 've become even more curious, though... What was the video? How does she 'expose' the music industry in it?

lego

Tweet from Lady Gaga (@gagamonster96)

Lady Gaga was asked about the DWUW video backstage in Winnipeg. She is still unsure and most likely won't release it. http://twitter.com/gagamonster96/status/472854215585710080/photo/1

https://twitter.com/gagamonster96/status/472854215585710080

No one saw this. Find this fan, ask what he asked Gaga and what Gaga exactly said.

FreePalestine

HighwayGuy

It can't just be me who thinks that making DWUW a duet with R Kelly was what MADE it popular!! I don't think a solo version with a music video would be as popular as the duet without a music video tbh, but that's just me!

SychosSoChic

All these conspiracy theories in the thread  :dies:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Batwings

All these conspiracy theories in the thread  :dies:

Most talked about video of the year, and it wasn't even released. :gaga:

We all know how Gaga likes to discuss her projects. If she isn't saying anything about it, she probably doesn't want it released, and likely, there's a good reason. Still, though, the silence is maddening.

ashamednudist

Yet he never actually said what it was that was SO detrimental to her commercial career and why it was risky...

What a load of crap

It could've been like Sinead's SNL performance for all we know and she's being dry humped by R. Kelly while she's ripping up pictures of Perez, Troy and everyone else that's screwed her over

that performance was everything by the way

ashamednudist

I tought ''Creative Rebellion'' is just a theme 

We saw some sneak peaks already, it looks bright like Wrecking Ball (white and shiny i meant) + Adore You (masturbation/touching her vagina etc) so maybe it is good for her (since rave style looks so much like Softghetto/90's acid style which mostly got populer by Miley), but still i want to see it full

nick4bty

Fake obviously.

There's nothing about the video that could "ruin her career" lmao. There are rights things and other issues that prevented her from leasing it, not to mention she wasn't pleased with the outcome of the video from the getgo. Basically, she didn't think it was worth fighting to release it and just moved on.

The rest of ya'll should do the same.

idc how disgusting and potentially career destroying it is, things wouldve gone better for Gaga relevancy wise if the video was released, but tbh it woudnt have killed her to shoot a new video with Xtina or something

But the guy who actually watched the video (the selfie dude) said it was "okay" and gave it 7/10 :awkney:

LibraLove

No one saw this. Find this fan, ask what he asked Gaga and what Gaga exactly said.

He actually made a thread about it on here. lol. I read it like an hour ago.  :toofunny:

Archived