Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Truth about DWUW video SPILLED? Gaga planned on REBELLING!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

What bothers me about the whole mess is that no one (aside from the alleged "insiders") is saying a word about any of it to the point of acting like it never happened.

exactly. They act like nothing ever happened. 

I really think that it could've hurt Gaga's commercial career and relationship with Interscope (less artistic freedom for future projects, bad promotion on purpose, etc.). It sounds like the video was pretty revealing of the industry.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not "truth" that's just a person a--lysing the events and coming to conclusions but unless someone was there or Gaga herself tells us the truth then we won't know what happened.

But wait, we do know: Gaga was forced to shoot a video in a short time, she didn't like the final product and scrapped it, end of story.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Y'all TechHaus even tweeted them agreeing...

Fake account.

HANZ

If that pedo R Kelly wouldn't have been in the song, the video would be out already

**** the day she decided to make a song with him :sick:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Pure Adrenaline

I also had fears that Troy owned the rights to the video ... but since Gaga's team now i able to release it if I was Gaga I would go for it tbh .... I don't think there's much more that could hurt the ARTPOP as it's already dead .... actually releasing could have possible effect even if it's such controversial video :laughga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Whispering

I read that R. Kelly was holding a BBQ sauce bottle and holded it around his penis area and squeezed the sauce on Gaga like he was peeing. Maybe that was true. :cryga:

That was from Angela Cheng. You do know that AC makes things up and lies, right? "Angela Cheng" is a hater with an agenda, who has been exposed as such.

That's not "truth" that's just a person a--lysing the events and coming to conclusions but unless someone was there or Gaga herself tells us the truth then we won't know what happened.

But wait, we do know: Gaga was forced to shoot a video in a short time, she didn't like the final product and scrapped it, end of story.

How can we be certain about that?

I think that the Creative Rebellion theory is just too good to write it off...

Girl Under You

If that pedo R Kelly wouldn't have been in the song, the video would be out already

**** the day she decided to make a song with him :sick:

Gurl, she made the song with him because of DJWS and Tara, originally DWUW was supposed to be the solo version.

Helix

Y'all TechHaus even tweeted them agreeing...

That's not the official TechHaus twitter tho...

How can we be certain about that?

I think that the Creative Rebellion theory is just too good to write it off...

well that's our official "truth" we certainly don't know exactly what happened. Gaga told us that's what happened but maybe she lied to hide her rebellion, idk it could be

Cody Draco

Gaga really needs to release the MV if it is that controversial. She needs to be talked about again and she needs to get ARTPOP to 1 million in the U.S. :excited2:

Archived