Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

so is g.u.y. dead?

JSRD

Featured Posts

just wondering.  i haven't heard it on the radio once in Minnesota.  but then also i recently learned that  one of the djs at our local top 40 station hates gaga so i'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.  or did it just not take off.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster

Interscope pulled it, the only station that I know has it it AT40 with Ryan Seacrest

Interscope pulled it, the only station that I know has it it AT40 with Ryan Seacrest

really?  how do you know??

Der Meister

Unfortunately yes, it was not a successful single. Interscope records pulled the plug. We are not sure yet if ARTPOP is gonna have another single.

swine killer

I am pleased to announce that G.U.Y never died for me. I do not care about the rest. Bye have fun at the cemetery

TheFame Monster

really?  how do you know??

When you request it to stations they wont play it, it was removed from Interscopes current singles page playiga.com

Pure Adrenaline

yes for the last few months

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TraeumereiLPB

I am not a marketing expert, no do I want to tell Gaga and her team what to do. But releasing a Video in March and sending the song to radios in May seems a bit off to me. So, yes, G.U.Y. is pretty much dead. Let's move on and wait for the next single. I will enjoy ARTPOP while waiting :legend:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Azor Ahai

No one know it exists here ( at least in my school and my cycles). They only find out after I tell 'em :emma:

Archived