💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Next album: Can Gaga still do what she wants?

The Professor

Featured Posts

LaLuna

If she wants pubic success..... NO

:teehee:

When did she say she hates Applause though? I mean, I know it wasn't her first choice of lead single but still..

The way I see it, The Fame was designed mainly to get Gaga's name out there, to help her become famous. Now that she's achieved that, she's more focused on following her artistic vision. That said, her record label will always have a say in what she puts out, it's just the way it works.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

Then why was it not supposed to even be on the album until Jimmy told her to?  :later:

None of the songs were supposed to be in the album until Jimmy told her to, he chooses what goes and what doesn't  :flop:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jewels n Drugs

I just want a good album and BTW 2.0 as far as fame and slayage tbh. She was on top of the world back then :flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

TimisaMonster

I agree that ALL artists have been getting low album sales within the past decade...

She may not have HATED the song, but we do know she didn't even want to put it on the album or make it the first single. 

Gaga is aware of her critics and fans even tho she may say she doesn't

I find Gaga going in an even more "Creative Rebellion" phase and giving us a dark rebel album similar to BTW, but even more controversial and less commercial...she'll only get more experimental pop (PS: Venus had every right to be the 2nd single :crossed: )

Gaga having Scooter as a manager is a rumor and most likely false

Gaga pretends to not care about "success" , but look at any interview during TFM or BTW era and tell me she doesn't feel like she's on top of the world? :usrs: She misses it, but does want to make the musical/artistic/creative direction of her choice.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Morphine Prince

I'm sure she will try to do what she wants. I'm fine with her making the music she wants but SOMEONE ELSE MUST make good choices on release dates for music and videos, TV appearances, etc.

The Professor

None of the songs were supposed to be in the album until Jimmy told her to, he chooses what goes and what doesn't  :flop:

Gaga wasn't even planning on showing him  :flop:

Emvee

Then why was it not supposed to even be on the album until Jimmy told her to? :later:

TEA and PARTYNAUSEOUS aren't on the album either I guess that means she hates those songs too :derpga:

Gaga must hate all of her unreleased songs :derpga:

Babel

At the end of the day (and this may be cheesy and cliché but) I want her to do what makes her happy. If she wants to follow trends, transform them, or make new ones, I don't care anymore. She has already cemented herself as an icon and if you ask me she has nothing left to prove.

Sachasuperstar

If she wants pubic success..... NO

Like the "Poune" say in our country : I like my pubic and my pubic likes me !

The Professor

Gaga pretends to not care about "success" , but look at any interview during TFM or BTW era and tell me she doesn't feel like she's on top of the world? :usrs: She misses it, but does want to make the musical/artistic/creative direction of her choice.

BAM. This is it. The elusive truth.

And that gif of gaga when she did win any awards  :usrs:  she was pissed and you could tell. 

Now that she's not getting success its all "oh i dont care anyway" but secretly i think she does

LaLuna

Like the "Poune" say in our country : I like my pubic and my pubic likes me !

:lmao:

Vive La Poune :hehe:

The Professor

TEA and PARTYNAUSEOUS aren't on the album either I guess that means she hates those songs too :derpga:

Gaga must hate all of her unreleased songs :derpga:

You know what i mean  :laughga:

Red

Gaga wasn't even planning on showing him  :flop:

Maybe because it was still under work or something. If she disliked it, why would she even bother mentioning its existence? Or you think Jimmy got her laptop and heard all the demos in it? :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Professor

Maybe because it was still under work or something. If she disliked it, why would she even bother mentioning its existence? Or you think Jimmy got her laptop and heard all the demos in it? :awkney:

Hahahaha I wouldn't be surprised tbh  :dies:

Archived