Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Canada, ha (bad) impact on Gaga.

Pierre

Featured Posts

Pierre

10342839_10152091076416080_5731061933292

March 28, 2009: The Fame Ball Tour was presented at the Metropolis, this show coincided with her birthday . Those who attended the concert , claimed that Gaga was a little listless that day , and was also a sore throat . The birthday sing helped a little improved, but the presentation is almost canceled.

November 27, 2009 The Monster Ball Tour kicks off on in Montreal. The concert is not sold out, in fact, at least 4,000 more people could have attended. There were also several technical flaws such as malfunctioning of some screens . Weeks later Gaga almost completely renewed the show because the first was not completely to her liking.

June 28, 2010 and April 25, 2011: occurs again in Montreal, both shows also suffered technical failures and started an hour late due to weather conditions.

February 11, 2013: Born This Way Ball Tour comes to Montreal and after finishing the concert, Gaga team announced that the tour is canceled because Gaga would have to be subjected to surgery to rebuild her hip. This led to the cancellation of 21 dates , including those of the Madison Square Garden.

May, 28,2014: concert in Vancouver is postponed as a result of severe bronchitis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152091076416080&set=a.129078761079.116634.128054411079&type=1&relevant_count=1 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

Yet Canada's one of the nicest countries to her in terms of sales. The irony...

Flawless

Yet Canada's one of the nicest countries to her in terms of sales. The irony...

This  :laughga:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Teal Ambition

I guess she has no lucky here :lmao:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Pierre

HIS!?

Google traslator :messga: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived