💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

KARA

Viola

Featured Posts

Antichrist

a rep from DSP Media explains why only one person was chosen from the Kara Project

"It's definitely not an easy thing to create a team with new members within a group like KARA that's already well known. We were also unsure whether the new member would be able to handle it at a young age. Thus, DSP's intention is that we will add one new member to focus on managing and looking over."

Mess of an excuse tbh :giveup:

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

Mess of an excuse tbh :giveup:

atleast they gave Hara a new buddy :emma:

Tbh I'm thinking they'll still do something with some of the other contestants. Maybe form a new group or something. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

YCHofficial

DSP Media reveals the KARA members' reaction to the addition of Youngji

The rep stated,: "The members have great interest in Youngji.  The three members of KARA personally went to 'Baby KARA's rehearsal site before their final competition in 'Kara Project' and watched over their preparation process.

As the leader, Gyuri felt a responsibility to guide the team's reformation no matter what. That's why she had a lot of interest in this audition and watched over it more meticulously than anybody else.

When the three members of KARA saw the result of the final competition, they accepted it with composure.  The three of them know better than anybody else that right now is a very important time.  They embraced Youngji and are doing their best so that the new album can come out well.  Watch over them."

Do we have a pic of the new member with Gyuri,Hara and Seungyeon that I can add to the OP :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• 2 weeks later...
YCHofficial

Do we have a pic of the new member with Gyuri,Hara and Seungyeon that I can add to the OP :emma:

Still no group shot with the new member. But you can use this tbh :emma:

m1CftIP.jpg

-----------

-----------

---------------

--------------

-------------

In other news

KARA reportedly complete filming for their first music video with new member Youngji

According to music insiders in an exclusive by Star News on the 16th, KARA teamed up with director ZANYBROS' Hong Won Ki for their music video filmed at a studio in Namyangju, Gyeonggido on the 13th Director Hong told Star News, "Almost to the point that you couldn't feel the empty spots left by two members, their energy was overwhelming... New member Youngji also followed along well. It was sweet to see the unnis take care of Youngji a lot and give her advice."

Antichrist

Mess, I got automatically unfollowed from this thread, and I thought nobody is posting in it anymore :emma:

YCHofficial

Mess I was watching Kara Project since  i didnt watch the last episode

They were in the studio recording ''Step'' and Youngji was pretty much BAD .. later she was hospitalized for a leg injury . so she didnt even participate in the Step performance

and wasnt she also absent @ beginning of Kara project.... #MESS

anyway... im so excited to see (hear) if Youngji will have more lines then Hara 

Antichrist

Mess I was watching Kara Project since  i didnt watch the last episode

They were in the studio recording ''Step'' and Youngji was pretty much BAD .. later she was hospitalized for a leg injury . so she didnt even participate in the Step performance

and wasnt she also absent @ beginning of Kara project.... #MESS

anyway... im so excited to see (hear) if Youngji will have more lines then Hara 

Yupp, she was absent in the beginning. Which is pretty much retarded, the votes have been staged or something, and the label is obviously stupid :emma:

YCHofficial

Inb4 Kara will flop and other Kara Project girls will form a group and have hit after hit

Antichrist

Inb4 Kara will flop and other Kara Project girls will form a group and have hit after hit

The comeback will probably snatch weaves, solely because it's a comeback :emma:

YCHofficial

The comeback will probably snatch weaves, solely because it's a comeback :emma:

I'm excited

Both Secret and Kara are having a comeback in august ... And both are working with Double Sidekick ..... Inb4 they release the same song :rip:

Antichrist

I'm excited

Both Secret and Kara are having a comeback in august ... And both are working with Double Sidekick ..... Inb4 they release the same song :rip:

inb4 collab :legend:

YCHofficial

KARA's Gyuri to make special appearance as weather girl on 'Morning Wide'

[RandomPic]

KARA-Gyuri_1405685159_af_org.jpg

[/RandomPic]

It's been revealed that KARA's Gyuri will be making a special appearance as a weather girl on SBS news show 'Morning Wide'.

At the press conference for the show on July 18, PD Yoo Young Suk announced that 'Morning Wide' would be reorganized to feature more up-to-date news and will also include a weekly weather segment featuring celebrities. The PD explained, The biggest reason for the reformat is the change in time slot... We've made it so viewers can differentiate between the news of yesterday and today... News will be reported as it comes out."

He added, "KARA's Gyuri will be hosting the weather portion on the July 21st broadcast. Every Monday, another celebrity will appear."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Kara Project' reveal director's cut

Although Youngji was ultimately chosen to join KARA as the new member, 'Kara Project' is not quite over yet as a director's cut of the show was revealed!

This video shows more scenes from the whole process of competing to become a member of KARA.  In this clip, parents talked about their 'Baby Kara' daughters and the girls themselves talk more about their experience.

http://youtu.be/dqmdeboJTd4

Ex-KARA Jiyoung's acting supposedly to overlap with KARA's upcoming promotions in Japan

[RandomPic]

KARA-Jiyoung_1405714152_af_org.jpg

[/RandomPic]

Previously, speculations arose that former KARA member, Jiyoung, might be starting a solo acting career in Japan.  While her father previously commented, saying that nothing was certain, but she may want to go down that road after completing her education, reports are now resurfacing in relation to this possibility.

On July 18, Sports DongA revealed that Jiyoung will be taking her first steps as an actress in Japan starting this autumn according to an entertainment rep source.  This report also claimed that she signed a contract with a famous agency in Japan called Sweet Power and has already set her plans for next year, as well.

Coincidentally, her former group, KARA, hinted that they will be heading over to Japan in this autumn, as well, after releasing new music in October, so it seems likely that both Jiyoung and KARA's promotions will overlap.  Maybe fans will get to see them together soon as it was revealed Jiyoung and KARA remained on close terms after her leave from the group.

Meanwhile, KARA will be releasing new music in Korea sometime in the middle of August with their new member, Youngji, and have already finished recording their title track and recording the MV.  Now, they are engaged in dance practice for stage performances.

YCHofficial

I watched some old Kara videos from 2008 era

changed my list

Kara 1.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Sunghee.

Kara 2.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole.

Kara 3.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung.

Kara 4.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Jiyoung.

Kara 5.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara.

Kara 6.0: Gyuri, Seungyeon, Hara, Youngji.

:emma:

Only 2 original members left :emma:

in 2-3 years Gyuri & Seungyeon will leave Kara and DSP will have new audition for new members :emma:

Archived