đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

KARA

Viola

Featured Posts

:rip:

Did you see the vote results? Somin was 2nd.

Who was first?

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember :emma:

It's up on AKP.

HER NAME IS YOUNG JI. SHE DIDN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN THE STEP PERFORMANCE AN STILL GOT FIRST PLACE

WHAT KIND OF SLAYAGE

Antichrist

HER NAME IS YOUNG JI. SHE DIDN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE IN THE STEP PERFORMANCE AN STILL GOT FIRST PLACE

WHAT KIND OF SLAYAGE

The votes are a mess tho. They are distributed by like 5 rules or something.. Mess :emma:

The votes are a mess tho. They are distributed by like 5 rules or something.. Mess :emma:

Are u on FB?

I need to talk to you

YCHofficial

it be great if the Wonder Girls and Kara 3.0 made a comeback around the same time later this year.. both groups debuted in 2007 and both groups used to be BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG

Antichrist

Are u on FB?

I need to talk to you

Yupp, you can message me whenever, I'll reply as soon as I get on. I'm on now though. :hug:

Yeah it's weird

But to get first place and not even take part in the performance :deadbanana:

Antichrist

Yeah it's weird

But to get first place and not even take part in the performance :deadbanana:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. There's like whole stuff about global popularity, then some challenges they compete at in their show, and so on... I'm curious if DSP already knows which 2 members will win :emma:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. There's like whole stuff about global popularity, then some challenges they compete at in their show, and so on... I'm curious if DSP already knows which 2 members will win :emma:

Lmao they probably do. To get first place without even performing. I can't :smh:

Antichrist

Lmao they probably do. To get first place without even performing. I can't :smh:

Who got the first place again? I forgot :emma: Did you see the post about it on AKP?

Who got the first place again? I forgot :emma: Did you see the post about it on AKP?

Wait lemmie google it. I forgot too XD

Antichrist

YOUNG JI

YOUNG JI. Right :emma:

I'm rooting for Si Mon or whatever her name was, I forgot :emma: I guess Young Ji will be a new member, too? :emma:

Archived