💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Mary Jane Holland fall flat?

HarryTheNight

Do you find MJH forgettable/filler-esque?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find MJH forgettable/filler-esque?

• YAAAAAAAS
    • nein, i love it

Featured Posts

Tanner

you're all so nuts if you think the QUEEN MJH is a FILLER. 

FILLERS don't have the amazing production of MJH, and you all will deal

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Rogoe

In contrast .... The snippet was the one that fell flat :flop: It didn't do the song justice tbh.

Blue Jeans

The instrumental is flawless and the beginning is great, but that HORRENDOUS bridge ("My mom and dad think I'm a mess..") destroys the song. 

So cringeworthy. 

the bridge is the best part

1EAeVKh.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Haldy

I also don't understand how that 'cause I love love, cause I love love' bit can be so damn catchy. :giveup:

Judas Oyster

Hmmm.. Dunno what to say... MJH my favorite of ARTPOP tbh.

I don't really think it has to do with the fact that I know what she is singing about (that feeling), but it could be a possibility so: Have u smoked weed before? Maybe that could be why you don't have the connection?

HarryTheNight

The snippet was basically the entire song

i know lel, im not saying it changed or anything :toofunny: im just saying when i listen to the entire album start to finish, i barely notice it, it doesnt have an impact on me. maybe i need to do pot to enjoy it tbh

Judas Oyster

In contrast .... The snippet was the one that fell flat :flop: It didn't do the song justice tbh.

Rly? I loved the snippet. In fact If the whole song was like that I would love MJH even more, if u know what I mean :P

HarryTheNight

Hmmm.. Dunno what to say... MJH my favorite of ARTPOP tbh.

I don't really think it has to do with the fact that I know what she is singing about (that feeling), but it could be a possibility so: Have u smoked weed before? Maybe that could be why you don't have the connection?

i havent actually haha! but i feel a strong connection to Dope so.. maybe i just haven't heard it in the right context, like i havent heard it out or at a party or anything

When I first heard about MJH, I thought, "Oh, great, a weed song. Really, Gaga?" It turned out to be one of my favorite songs on the album.

mte I was like "ugh she made a weed song like she said she wouldn't do" and then it became one of my faves :giveup:

inuborg

It doesn't 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Runway

When I ignite the flames and put you in my mouth

the grass hits up my insides and my brunette starts to sprout

ibyk8naDGvDQ32.gif

Lyrics of our generation

ibyk8naDGvDQ32.gif

warhol killer

No. MJH slays and you will deal.

/thread

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived