💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

This is what i miss the most in ARTRAVE.

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

I never complained about GAGA, and this is not a complain topic. I really love GAGA and ARTPOP and we are so blessed having her in our lives. In the ARTRAVE i miss the most the moment that she had in the Born This Way Ball during Marry The Night. The fans, the song the atmosphere, the unity of monsters, the hugs, the crying. Guys..sometimes you talk like you are part of the business and not a fan. I don't find it cheesy to be on the stage with GAGA. I think that it's the coolest think on earth....and i just miss it. 

Other than that i am so happy that i'm going to the ARTRAVE. Any thoughts?  :ohwell:

tumblr_m9bz4oICkV1qza4gto1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT0XtCYtVYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxYg8JpSipQ

MonsterMum

I think it's fine, she still does it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAAOhqSOUc

I remember that she took people for Born this Way too, she doesn't have to do it ALL the time imo.

Pure Adrenaline

ugh I hated when she brought 125481240912840 people on stage it ruined that powerful song  :sick:

1 person on stage during BTW performance is the perfect scenario and she's doing it so yeah that's pretty fine with me  :cool:  :cool:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

HANZ

ugh I hated when she brought 125481240912840 people on stage it ruined that powerful song  :sick:

1 person on stage during BTW performance is the perfect scenario and she's doing it so yeah that's pretty fine with me  :cool:  :cool:

this

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

nick4bty

I don't miss any of that tbh. artRAVE is much better without all of that. It's meant to be a rave, not an emotion-fest. 

elijahfan

It's cool when she does it, but it shouldn't become a habit like it became with the BTWBall. It came to a point where there was some kind of competition between fans to know who would come onstage for Princess Die, or for Marry the Night. People were going NUTS to come onstage, or to go backstage...

Kim Kardashian

It's a rave party tho. Not a SobFest. derpy-hatga.jpg

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

this

Dr Rogoe

It's cool when she does it, but it shouldn't become a habit like it became with the BTWBall. It came to a point where there was some kind of competition between fans to know who would come onstage for Princess Die, or for Marry the Night. People were going NUTS to come onstage, or to go backstage...

:tea:

high heeled fem

HOW WEIRD

in the early hours of this morning...i was thinking the exact same thing :gum: just randomly and just looked up MTN videos from BTWB outta the blue....and i had the exact same feeling :udidnt:

i got so sad.....BTWB was so special.....it was amazing and yeah we need the MTN moments the connection with the fan

nothing gaga has done so far will compare to btwb (mins SHICD @monster ball and a few other monster ball things)

I don't miss any of that tbh. artRAVE is much better without all of that. It's meant to be a rave, not an emotion-fest. 

tumblr_m33ym0VcdZ1r7quy9.gif

w/e bullcrap she gets emo still...

NewYorkCity

I hated that she did that during MTN.

One fan is ok, but all those people on stage were a MESS and ruined the performance.

She has been doing it with 1 person during gypsy (1 or 2 times idk). And that's more than enough.

Archived