💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your best memory/appearance/perforamce of ARTPOP-era

Bat

Featured Posts

cometoogg

the listening party day, when djws was talking about something really exciting news coming soon and no one believed him :lmao: and then an instagram pic of the promo pic on a table, and boom everything started 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised to see the VMA appearance coming back that often. I always thought people didn't really liked it.

Sizzily

The day I woke up and found this everywhere

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP1.jpg

This!

The Aura leak. And ARTPOP at the Itunes Festival. I was like "What song is this speech leading to? Is it ARTPOP? OMFG! iTS ARTPOP"  :rip:  :rip:

And Swine at SXSW

One Banned Boi

TimisaMonster

Aura leak and Swinefest 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

angelduuh

Well tittle says it all!

Since Gaga is touring with the ArtRave I don't think we'll be getting new things any time soon. So take ur time to reflect!

Only pick one!! Like ur absolutely favorite thing! (Can be an interview/song performance/fashion statement/ music video whatever)

Mine is this one, it just captivates everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGCg61Osjk

Yeah, this performance and the whole iTunes festival has been the best of ARTPOP era

Kim Kardashian

First ARTPOP Promo Picture - Album/Single Release Dates.

Aura Leak.

Applause Music Video.

Applause Performance on VMAs.

iTunes Festival.

(ARTPOP PERFORMANCE AT THE iTUNES FESTIVAL)

Venus Wig.

The idea of Venus having a Music Video.

Do What U Want.

Album Release.

G.U.Y. Music Video.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Slayer

the Swinefest was one of the best concerts of her career

and she slayed the VMAs that year tbh

I think it was THE best. She really killed it. Every single performance was just electric. I remember thinking at the time that it would be one of those things I would always remember about her in years to come. It was an iconic show and definitely my best memory of the era. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I was at Swinefest, and specifically her performing ARTPOP has not only been the highlight of the era for me, but also the highlight of my entire time as a Gaga fan since 2009. It was just a magical build up, from the onstage change with the surreal chimes and her dreamy speech. And then the performance slayed.

What the footage doesn't show very well is the crowd reaction. The moment she said "Free my mind, ARTPOP", EVERYONE GASPED. Like, audibly you heard everyone like "OOOOOOHHHH SH*T IT'S HAPPENING!". It was simply magical. And because of the images she had posted online, everyone knew the key lyrics and after the first round was able to sing along to the melody. Genuinely, I have never felt such unity. Flawless. 

I was at Swinefest, and specifically her performing ARTPOP has not only been the highlight of the era for me, but also the highlight of my entire time as a Gaga fan since 2009. It was just a magical build up, from the onstage change with the surreal chimes and her dreamy speech. And then the performance slayed.

What the footage doesn't show very well is the crowd reaction. The moment she said "Free my mind, ARTPOP", EVERYONE GASPED. Like, audibly you heard everyone like "OOOOOOHHHH SH*T IT'S HAPPENING!". It was simply magical. And because of the images she had posted online, everyone knew the key lyrics and after the first round was able to sing along to the melody. Genuinely, I have never felt such unity. Flawless. 

I can imagine that!

She was very intimate with the crowd that night, and the band was doing an amazing job as well tbh!

Slayer

That sounds so amazing. What was it like seeing Swine performed? I remember seeing that on the livestream and my jaw dropped and I was literally in shock because the song and performance were unlike anything she'd done before. I still get chills whenever I watch it. It must've been so much fun to watch live.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

FRANK1991

ARTPOP album announcement

VMA and ABC Good Morning America perfomance of Applause

ARTPOP performance at Itunes

Donatella Photoshoot film at Artrave album on sale day

GUY Music Video

Gypsy Performance at ARTRAVE tour

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

blacklistedd

The day I woke up and found this everywhere

Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP1.jpg

The really clean minimal aesthetic the era started out with was perfect. I dislike that she strayed so far from it shortly after.

The really clean minimal aesthetic the era started out with was perfect. I dislike that she strayed so far from it shortly after.

This. This so much.

The era became to complicated and messy after this :noparty: it kind of fell apart

Archived