Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Early Entry GIFTS

paurok89

Featured Posts

paurok89

Hello, I don't know if there's another thread like this so I'm making  a new one. Does anybody know what is the exclusive tour merch gift that you get with your Early Entry(Little Monster package)? And I'm not talking about laminate, cause it's written that with this ticket(Little Monster Package) you will get a laminate AND exclusive gift

ElectricHaus

Someone on instagram posted it.

With the little monster zone package u get a black bag that says the tours name on it. Plus u get the laminate, which is really cool! The silver package people get a hardcover tour program and an artrave bubble blower plus the bag and laminate.

Gagz

I had the gold package, and the merch is being mailed to me. I wonder what I'll get. I'm very excited! I hope the gold package comes with a hardcover tour book. Is it true silver packages got that?

That J

Someone on instagram posted it.

With the little monster zone package u get a black bag that says the tours name on it. Plus u get the laminate, which is really cool! The silver package people get a hardcover tour program and an artrave bubble blower plus the bag and laminate.

Ugh I was really hoping the LMZ package would come with the tour book. The bubble blower sounds cute too.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

famous

No one knows yet what the merch is for LMZ as it's going to be mailed out. I feel like that Instagram picture probably wasn't real?

Lana Winters

Nobody received theirs yet and there was a delay in making the merchandise. It's being mailed out.

For LMZ you get a Black bag with the LADY GAGA's artRAVE the ARTPOP ball logo on it, hard cover copy of the tour book (which is amazing & 100% better than the paperback ones) a bubble machine gun that has the ARTPOP ball logo on it and a lanyard with the  ARTPOP ball logo and the swinefest photos that used in the tour poster! 

if i knew how to attach photos i would for y'all but i don't! follow me on twitter and i can DM you pics if you want! :) @IMKADEN

For LMZ you get a Black bag with the LADY GAGA's artRAVE the ARTPOP ball logo on it, hard cover copy of the tour book (which is amazing & 100% better than the paperback ones) a bubble machine gun that has the ARTPOP ball logo on it and a lanyard with the  ARTPOP ball logo and the swinefest photos that used in the tour poster! 

if i knew how to attach photos i would for y'all but i don't! follow me on twitter and i can DM you pics if you want! :) @IMKADEN

Thanks for posting all of that!

Do lmz definitely get this? As some have said only the silver seated packages get it?

Praying lmz do get the hardcover book.

Thanks for posting all of that!

Do lmz definitely get this? As some have said only the silver seated packages get it?

Praying lmz do get the hardcover book.

I was about number 15 in the LMZ line and this is what all of us got! We each got the same thing! But yes the hardcover book makes it so much better! 

Archived