💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doctor Who Series 8 starts August, first teaser trailer released!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Electric Venus

Doctor Who series 8 has released its first teaser trailer.

The short clip shows the silhouette of new Doctor Peter Capaldi in the TARDIS.

When viewers last saw Capaldi's Time Lord, he was asking how to "fly this thing".

The BBC has also confirmed that the eighth series will commence in August on BBC One.

Earlier this week, Capaldi and Jenna Coleman were pictured inside bright orange space suits as they filmed scenes for Doctor Who on a beach.

Doctor Who series 8: Peter Capaldi's Doctor won't flirt, says Moffat

Speaking about Capaldi playing the new Doctor, writer Mark Gatiss recently said at the BAFTA TV awards: "He's a wonderful man and one of our best character actors. I knew immediately - from watching other things - there was going to be a certain level of twinkly Scottish intensity to him.

"There's madness in his eyes! He's just an amazing dramatic actor and a very funny actor - which is exactly what you want for the Doctor."

Ben Miller, Tom Riley, Keeley Hawes, Hermione Norris and Frank Skinner have been confirmed as guest stars for the eighth series.

http://youtu.be/QYN6ruU672Y

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a573194/doctor-who-series-8-starts-august-2014-first-teaser-trailer-released.html#~oF93dkxhidewb0

bionic

I wonder if this series will be an improvement on the last (few).

buy bionic

ItsTommyBitch

Im not ready!

Really hoping hes a good doctor.

LOVED Matt smith (though the last season wasnt as ***FLAWLESS as the River saga with Amy and Rory)

Did things to David Tennant in my dreams :hor: (dont act like u didn't)

But Capaldi...? Not so sure

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FFXSoul91

I still need to watch series 7. My friend told me not to and to just pretend that it ended because it apparently gets bad, but obviously I need to know what happens.

Series 4 will forever be my favorite because Donna & 10 = :legend:

Archived